Will Johns suffer another season ending injury in 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atomic_crimson

fo sho... they said freddy wouuld be selected on the proviso no one else was available.. soon as he made himself available no one else was even considered...

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
give the guy a break...it would not be easy on him..it is his livelihood

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The questoin i want sto ask is, will the NRL make Changes to the Rules to stop him going to Union again
MB

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I'd prefer him to play the whole season. 1. So we can watch a very talented player (kidding yourselves if you say he aint.) 2. So when we play the knights (and any other team for that sake) we can say we beat them with their best possible players on the park. 3. I wouldn't wish injuries on anyone..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't wish any more ill on the poor Knights. Johns is what they need to steer them into a winning streak. As to his age - they all said Alfie Langer was too old to make a comeback in SOO.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The Knights will go OK this season I rekon. There problem is that there whole season rests on 1 player.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Bucket Arse is still one of the best in the game. Granted I don't have much time for the bloke, he deserves to do what he does best. I can't see him as a fulltime commentator. but they gave Fatty a job I suppose....

Status
Not open for further replies.