Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My only problem with Hoppa is his lack of speed. That lack of speed also prevents him from being a support player for the offload

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopoates problem is he can't break a game open when we need that one player to step up. Us and Newcastle are the only teams without that kind of Fullback.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The knights have Gagai so it's just us stuck with a slug unfortunately
Gagai has told Newcastle that he is leaving at the end of the year. From what has been reported, it looks like Souths.
We wouldn't have made a play cause Gagai has ability abd we only are interested in plodders.

Souths are chasing Maloney as well. We have Mumbai as our 7.....:triumph::cry:

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gagai has told Newcastle that he is leaving at the end of the year. From what has been reported, it looks like Souths.
We wouldn't have made a play cause Gagai has ability abd we only are interested in plodders.

South Sydney have looked to keep their premiership window open after confirming the signing of Newcastle star Dane Gagai on a four-year NRL deal.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...m-dane-gagai-nrl-signing-20170610-gwoq96.html

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Slowcoach Floppa. 1-2 good games every 10. But he's not the reason we are plodding.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My issue with Hoppa is his game breaking ability.. hes solid and consistent but I would want more than that from a fullback

Look at Barba last year at the Sharks 16 trys and 21 try assists thats huge attacking stats

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you would rather than Hoppa than Hayne?

Looooooool cmon mate, it isn't even a contest who is a better fullback.
2017 Hayne sucks unless he's playing for NSW, I'm more just laughing at the price difference vs performance. Hayne was one of the best before he went to NFL no doubt.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As I had said all along- he has been our most consistent player.

We need a gun fb though as our attack is woeful.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As I had said all along- he has been our most consistent player.

We need a gun fb though as our attack is woeful.
What we need is someone who can break the game open consistently for us. It doesn't have to be a FB. It can be someone in the halves or even a good forward. We used to have Jammer and Kas to do that. Now neither of them do and everyone is looking at the FB because in other teams thats where it comes from. Even a Radradra does it. We just need someone and in the current squad we have no-one doing it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think will is a good signing and will come good and be good value

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would of liked to see him take brenkos centre spot and put brett to the back. Every time bretts at fullback we look far more dangerous, and hoppa at centre i reckon would be good defensively and his strength would suit being out there

Status
Not open for further replies.