• Yes

Votes: 86 42.0%
  • No

Votes: 119 58.0%

• Total voters

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn't the best but a better option. You don't bring a dud assistant into a rebuild. Flanno at least is a real FG coach.

Gus knows he fucked up big time hence him trying to sign JH.
I've thought that exactly that CC needed a mentor and Gus doesn't have the time to do that

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think he’ll be gone by mid season next year. Too many dumb shit calls, ie perham etc

not sure who we’ll get next. I hate flanno and never will get on board

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus gave him 5 years so he will be here for a minimum of 3 years

What do you fellow kenneler's reckon about the chances of Gus extending CC next year for a further 2 years?

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus gave him 5 years so he will be here for a minimum of 3 years

What do you fellow kenneler's reckon about the chances of Gus extending CC next year for a further 2 years?
At the moment, no chance of an extension. I would think other options are already being explored, as insurance.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon if there's no improvement by mid 2025 than he'll be gone, it takes time to build the squad/roster u want to compete against the better teams in the competition

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the moment it looks like no
I mean that would be the end of 2027

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a wooden spoon will get him sacked and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility next year

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, replacing them with reserve grade or washed up players....
we dont have much choice though the market for top players is either ridiculously expensive and not wanting to come here or there's no one good available to actually sign to improve the team sadly

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your dreaming if you think he will be here another 2 years after the shit we’ve seen
No he has one year maybe that's why Gus wanted him start in 24 with a better roster
Davey left Schouup gone, Averillo gone Sutton not responding even JAC is down others ??? Is CC to soft, cutting, critical. ?? We don't know we don't hear him and see players reactions.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully no more Kumbaya pre-seasons.
I'm hoping he switches it up completely, we had the connection & culture etc. It's time to get tough on them now. We need a military boot camp off season to set the tone. We need to find the captain of the team from a recommendation of the military officer who tries to break them.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree it's unwatchable... 182 errors (22.75 per game) across all games this weekend and inconsistent officiating. I'm depressed I'm rusted on and can't walk away
Agree, I turned it off after the second sin bining.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the moment, no chance of an extension. I would think other options are already being explored, as insurance.
I don't know which other options there are to explore

Flanagan was the obvious one, though Gus went totally the opposite way

Speaking "hypothetically" of available options out there - who are they?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He isn't the best but a better option. You don't bring a dud assistant into a rebuild. Flanno at least is a real FG coach.

Gus knows he fucked up big time hence him trying to sign JH.
Always respect your opinion my bro.

I think it’s a massive job to rebuild this club and if Mr had to cheat to win a comp came in I think he’d need some assistants too… that or his drugs. No real evidence to suggest otherwise IMO and that’s why it took so long for him to land a gig