• Yes

Votes: 86 42.0%
  • No

Votes: 119 58.0%

• Total voters

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus will ensure he lasts the duration and is given all the tools. The attempt at JH is evidence of that.
I have no doubt Gus will do everything he can to try and make him a success but If we have another 2 years of the same crap fighting for wooden spoons I can't see how anyone could justify keeping him in the top job

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no doubt Gus will do everything he can to try and make him a success but If we have another 2 years of the same crap fighting for wooden spoons I can't see how anyone could justify keeping him in the top job
Well for starters we are in no danger of the spoon this year. Secondly if we are in this position at the same time next year well then Gus probably has a lot to answer for as well. Everybody involved at the club would.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not swapping the wingers around shitted a few people and his selections in general are rough but he did have the boys full of beans no matter what at the start of the year showed he can motivate, just gotta replicate

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the most likely outcome will be Ciraldo will be gone half way through 2025. I think he should go now personally.
Nasheed here.
I think this is most likely scenario - you is right yo.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan was our savour, and Gus was to dumb to see it. Sack Gus and CC.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TPJ, Mahoney, Thompson, Kikau, Burton, JAC, Kiraz .. more than half our starting team, have all played rep footy. Inexcusable, the rubbish there producing on the field, either they are not putting in or Ciraldo is not giving them a game plan each week. Ciraldo needs to also stop being best mates, tell these guys bluntly to pull their fingers out, if not CC will end up being an ex-coach pretty quick.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know which other options there are to explore

Flanagan was the obvious one, though Gus went totally the opposite way

Speaking "hypothetically" of available options out there - who are they?
Wayne Bennett. He is only contracted at the Dolphins until end of 2024.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s time we actully signed a proper coach. Your boyfriend Gus signing unproven coach clueless Ciraldo has royally fucked us. Bloke can’t coach. Face facts shovel dog
As I said, your dumb as dog shit.