Will Anasta be better than Fittler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubbsie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry about another Anasta related thread.

I know it will be hard for a lot of Roosters fans to admit this but Braith Anasta has the potential to be a better player than brad Fittler and i have no doubt he is the solution the the Roosters 5/8 woes.

Anasta is still very young and has worked very hard in training in the last couple of season and is in great form and in my opinion can only get better.

We all know how good fittler is he lifts the players around him and has great vision and reads the game well. But these are all attributes Anasta will develop over time and i think he can do it.

What do you guys think?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol. Calm down.

Fact 1: Anasta had a pretty big shocker against the Roosters in the Grand final last year. Big match scenarios dont sit well with him.

Fact 2: This year yes he has played well but you can't say he is that great when his huge performances were against struggling teams.

Fact 3: Anasta has taken years to even show this kind of form. People have very short memories.

D

D0ggyStylz

I agree Stevie J...People do have very short memories.

Lets not forget how young Braith still is!!!!

Fittler came good as a player in his mid 20s. Before that...he was just another "over rated" player

I think it is possible for Anasta to be as good or better than fittler. I hope not though...not now that he is going to the Rooters

F

fatal1

i agree with stevie j...

people tend to forget how much braith was struggling before this year...

if he plays like this consistantly for the next 2-3 years then we may make the comparison...until then..No

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I reckon if braith improves more in defence while at his time with the roosters then yes has a good chance that he will be.

The roosters have a tough decision on who to choose as a captain for next year.

Anasta, Harrison or Fitzgibbon is my pick

A

atomic_crimson

fitzy! if they give it to a new guy then thats a stab in the heart for someone like fitzy and the role he plays at the rorters!

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
nope...

cant believe rooters are going to base there team around one player again...

OH WELL

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Soward has shown more promise than Anasta ever will.

1eyedfanatic

OnThePunt
Reaction score
Hey roosterfanatic05
You'll need more than the dogs to be kicked out to win in the near future!! hand back the trophy from 02. :D

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I think he is going to have a career ending injury next year, and wont be able to get a job in the media because he cant speak well publicly, and wont get a job at the rorters coaching because he has only been there a minute and then will come crawling back to the dogs looking for work and we will turn him away................ so no he will never ever be anything like Brad Fittler.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
1eyedfanatic said:
Hey roosterfanatic05
You'll need more than the dogs to be kicked out to win in the near future!! hand back the trophy from 02. :D
Have i said anything about the dogs getting kicked out NO I HAVEN'T i am having my point of view on braith and not about the bulldogs

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Soward looks like he will be ready for NRL next season but buying anasta from us will only lead soward out of bondi and down to canberra.

This kid has alot more potential than most 5/8s in the NRL

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
ur not comparing anasta to much are you.......

anasta plays well off contract.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
FR3D57A said:
ur not comparing anasta to much are you.......

anasta plays well off contract.
yeah... same with alot of players in the NRL...

W

Winston Smith

man i've been laughing now for 2 mins straight after reading this cr.ap. it's like comparing lump of sh1t with a pile of tu.rd. they both crap. they can't compare to terry land. fittler=sh1t, anasta=tu.rd and cu.nt and traitor and i hope he has career ending injury

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
anasta wont be better than the cokehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.