Does South Central
Look like America to you?
I'm a nice guy, a straight up nice guy
From a hard school
Whatever you are
I dot care, that is you fool
I'm loud and proud
Well endowedd with the big beef
nahh your not a nice guy, youre just a stooge. Why don't you stick to spamming 'lol' in every thread in the lounge. idiot.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea tbh i think ppl who have kids when they r young (my daughters mum was 16 when my daughter ws born) & we only knew each other for like 4 weeks when she got preggers , but i think alot of young parents, take the approach of not wanting their kids to follow down the same path cos they know how hard it made their life, so they do everything they can to stop history repeating itself,

my daughter has had the goal of being a photographer since she was about 7 & she is in yr 8 now & kicks ass with photographer @ school ,
It's very true...im sure you are a bit worried about your daughter being around boys when she gets a bit older lol

My mother was always so protective, very strict, even mention a guy and she would go a bit nuts.

Hence why she is pushing me to finish uni and not focus on relationships

Ill thank her one day
i'm the same age as davo and i'm not old

go ask a 60yo how they feel about the age of 34yo and they will say "you're almost a baby" and a 20yo would be "you are a baby", or thereabouts

age is all perception

at 20yo, you are old to kids in their early teens and younger

so when you hit 34, all I can say is enjoy your pension years, if you think that you are old when you hit that age, i'm living it up, having a blast and doing whatever the fuk i wanna do at 34

not because i'm trying to be 20, or because i'm trying to be anything other than 1 thing

which is me, myself and I

i do what i want when i want because i'm young at heart and will always be this way

from my take on davo, he is just the same

now stop being so down on life and lighten up, so when you reach 34, you'll still being enjoying your life, young at heart, instead of some bitter 'old' battleaxe which is something you can only achieve when you want to, not when society says so :grinning:

how's this, i was asked my age last night by a few girls, when i told them i was 34, they flipped out purely because they all thought i was in my mid to late 20's

i do look younger, but it is also because i live younger, feel younger, think younger, i will always live my life young at heart, because in my view, if you start thinking you're old, you've given up and i don't see the sense in living if you're not gonna enjoy it
and how can you enjoy life if you think you are 'old'
it's just a copout
"oh, i'm old, (insert excuse)
fuk that sh1t, live while you have the chance

don't be a human 'being', be a human 'living', we are not here just to merely exist, we are here to make the most of life, so why not be happy and enjoy it

if you want to be miserable, don't bring others down who wish to flap their wings and fly

don't worry, be happy :grinning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

lol wtf i'm not miserable, or down on life? :confused:
I will always consider people 20 years older than me old
Ill be 29 and think 49 yo's are old
ill be 50 and think 70yos are old

It's not an insult. But it feels as if they are a lifetime ahead of me. When a teenage calls me old at 40 i will probably laugh in their face too.

But im 19 this is the era when i am meant to flaunt my youth. :p

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol wtf i'm not miserable, or down on life? :confused:
I will always consider people 20 years older than me old
Ill be 29 and think 49 yo's are old
ill be 50 and think 70yos are old

It's not an insult. But it feels as if they are a lifetime ahead of me. When a teenage calls me old at 40 i will probably laugh in their face too.

But im 19 this is the era when i am meant to flaunt my youth. :p
this is the point, you are always young as long as you think it, feel it and live it, whether you're 19, 39, 59 or whatever

so continue to flaunt your youth always, until you feel you have to give it up, i hope people never do that

i'm 34 and still flaunting my youth and i intend to flaunt it for as long as i can, for no other reason than for myself, not for anyone else

:grinning:

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My Optus Internet has been down for nearly 2 weeks, so I must have missed a lot.

I like Davo. Good bloke. WTF has happened?

Malla

Reaction score
nice guy?

yep , definitely in ur teens, another aussie kid who thinks he lives in Sth Central LA.

& u call me an idiot.
what, because i say it i think im from south central?
nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy
i say it a hundred times every morning
makes my teeth white

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ no your black skins makes your teeth look white malla :p

M

mofo sixx

i'm the same age as davo and i'm not old

go ask a 60yo how they feel about the age of 34yo and they will say "you're almost a baby" and a 20yo would be "you are a baby", or thereabouts

age is all perception

at 20yo, you are old to kids in their early teens and younger

so when you hit 34, all I can say is enjoy your pension years, if you think that you are old when you hit that age, i'm living it up, having a blast and doing whatever the fuk i wanna do at 34

not because i'm trying to be 20, or because i'm trying to be anything other than 1 thing

which is me, myself and I

i do what i want when i want because i'm young at heart and will always be this way

from my take on davo, he is just the same

now stop being so down on life and lighten up, so when you reach 34, you'll still being enjoying your life, young at heart, instead of some bitter 'old' battleaxe which is something you can only achieve when you want to, not when society says so :grinning:

how's this, i was asked my age last night by a few girls, when i told them i was 34, they flipped out purely because they all thought i was in my mid to late 20's

i do look younger, but it is also because i live younger, feel younger, think younger, i will always live my life young at heart, because in my view, if you start thinking you're old, you've given up and i don't see the sense in living if you're not gonna enjoy it
and how can you enjoy life if you think you are 'old'
it's just a copout
"oh, i'm old, (insert excuse)
fuk that sh1t, live while you have the chance

don't be a human 'being', be a human 'living', we are not here just to merely exist, we are here to make the most of life, so why not be happy and enjoy it

if you want to be miserable, don't bring others down who wish to flap their wings and fly

don't worry, be happy :grinning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4
well said dude,

M

mofo sixx

hahahaha word dawg!
lol @ davo actually taking it seriously.
fkn douche bag
ah your a hero malla , wat else can be said!

do u even know what a douche is? ,
or do u just say it cos u heard some New York Italian say it in a tv show

fkn busboy

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

fkn busboy
You're just determined to keep making people bite back, aren't you?? :D

I would suggest that you survived this thread pretty well, apart from a few REALLY obvious posters.

Re some of what you said earlier about your early life - pretty harsh. Actually, really harsh. And then you went and got a Masters? That rates.

And Vai - sincerely excellent comments. :whacky:

M

mofo sixx

You're just determined to keep making people bite back, aren't you?? :D

I would suggest that you survived this thread pretty well, apart from a few REALLY obvious posters.

Re some of what you said earlier about your early life - pretty harsh. Actually, really harsh. And then you went and got a Masters? That rates.

And Vai - sincerely excellent comments. :whacky:
hey DC , Thanks

yea , i guess when i was younger i ddi everything possible to make life as hard as possible fro myself!!!

& yea Vais post was the post of the decade tbh

Malla

Reaction score

fkn busboy
shut the fuk up you dumb old ****
think you are a better man coz u had a daughter at 19? thats just irresponsible. mate i was 12 and i knew never to go in without a beanie. you idiot internet old fart.
i rekon if u were on who wants to be a millionaire, you wouldnt even use the 'phone a friend' option coz u dont have no friends.

M

mofo sixx

shut the fuk up you dumb old ****
think you are a better man coz u had a daughter at 19? thats just irresponsible. mate i was 12 and i knew never to go in without a beanie. you idiot internet old fart.
i rekon if u were on who wants to be a millionaire, you wouldnt even use the 'phone a friend' option coz u dont have no friends.

isnt it time for your mummy to brush your teeth? ,

nitie nite

busboy

Status
Not open for further replies.