Why the hate with Davo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are more annoying than a tooth ache,

WHy dont u go help your mum with the washing ffs, she might give u some pocket money & then u can go buy some candy

run run, off u go then later you can sit down & watch a Hi-5 DVD
im 19. I'm allowed to be annoying.

Go get your kennel mates to go the the pub with you again, and have a deep and meaningful because you can't cop it when ONE girl has the balls to tell it how she sees it. lol

K

kennyy

Go get your kennel mates to go the the pub with you again, and have a deep and meaningful because you can't cop it when ONE girl has the balls to tell it how she sees it. lol
Watch out man, if Gamebreaker thought you insulted and taunted him and had his sook & winge (ROFL how funny/pathetic was that) imagine what you have done to davo on the gambreaker scale of insults

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it would be called an "attack" rofl

Men don't have any balls these days

M

mofo sixx

i can cop it just fine kurry,

refer to the annoying habits thread for a refresher on who cant cop it,

you know sumthin' ur 19 ok, wen i was 19 , i was a father of a 1 yr old baby girl i was living on my own , working to make a life for myself & daughter & when she got a bit older i dragged my old ass to uni & got a degree & then after that a masters degree.

i was still growin up @ 19 , i was still like a kid really, but i took on the responsbility of bein parent & now my daughter is almost 15 & doin just fine, & comes to metal gigs with me & goes crazy in the mosh pit with her dad, so call me old or whatever i couldnt care less , cos yknow, i have done alright for someone who came from the wrong side of the tracks

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, i thought you liked me...

give me attention NOW

And Davo IMO is a love hate guy, there is no in between.
I do boots :grinning:

I should edit my post to read don't like old people who try to be 20 again.

Your are a dirty old man like you should be :grinning:

G

Gladiator.

you know sumthin' ur 19 ok, wen i was 19 , i was a father of a 1 yr old baby girl i was living on my own , working to make a life for myself & daughter & when she got a bit older i dragged my old ass to uni & got a degree & then after that a masters degree.

i was still growin up @ 19 , i was still like a kid really, but i took on the responsbility of bein parent & now my daughter is almost 15 & doin just fine, & comes to metal gigs with me & goes crazy in the mosh pit with her dad, so call me old or whatever i couldnt care less , cos yknow, i have done alright for someone who came from the wrong side of the tracks
respect davo, you obviously havent had the best life, but **** you've made the best out of what you got

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good for you for doing well?
Everyone i know has a similar story.
I came from a mother who had a kid at 15 and has sheltered me for years so i didn't have to do it like her.

So im not SURE if you are trying to make me look like a spoilt brat, or just agreeing that at 19 i can be mature, or that you're an ok person...i'm not sure.

But you don't need to tell me.

YOu have to realise that i read what you say and reply in accordance. i don't have an agenda, im not going to follow you around, but next time don't tell me to stop using insults then call me butt ugly in the exact same post. Unlike what you may believe i don't "attack" people unless they deserve it

M

mofo sixx

respect davo, you obviously havent had the best life, but **** you've made the best out of what you got

who does have the best life?

im happy with everything dude, , past is gone , future is unwritten so all u can do is make the most of today, which is how i live my life

M

mofo sixx

Good for you for doing well?
Everyone i know has a similar story.
I came from a mother who had a kid at 15 and has sheltered me for years so i didn't have to do it like her.

So im not SURE if you are trying to make me look like a spoilt brat, or just agreeing that at 19 i can be mature, or that you're an ok person...i'm not sure.

But you don't need to tell me.

YOu have to realise that i read what you say and reply in accordance. i don't have an agenda, im not going to follow you around, but next time don't tell me to stop using insults then call me butt ugly in the exact same post. Unlike what you may believe i don't "attack" people unless they deserve it
yea tbh i think ppl who have kids when they r young (my daughters mum was 16 when my daughter ws born) & we only knew each other for like 4 weeks when she got preggers , but i think alot of young parents, take the approach of not wanting their kids to follow down the same path cos they know how hard it made their life, so they do everything they can to stop history repeating itself,

my daughter has had the goal of being a photographer since she was about 7 & she is in yr 8 now & kicks ass with photographer @ school ,

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't like old people tbh
i'm the same age as davo and i'm not old

go ask a 60yo how they feel about the age of 34yo and they will say "you're almost a baby" and a 20yo would be "you are a baby", or thereabouts

age is all perception

at 20yo, you are old to kids in their early teens and younger

so when you hit 34, all I can say is enjoy your pension years, if you think that you are old when you hit that age, i'm living it up, having a blast and doing whatever the fuk i wanna do at 34

not because i'm trying to be 20, or because i'm trying to be anything other than 1 thing

which is me, myself and I

i do what i want when i want because i'm young at heart and will always be this way

from my take on davo, he is just the same

now stop being so down on life and lighten up, so when you reach 34, you'll still being enjoying your life, young at heart, instead of some bitter 'old' battleaxe which is something you can only achieve when you want to, not when society says so :grinning:

how's this, i was asked my age last night by a few girls, when i told them i was 34, they flipped out purely because they all thought i was in my mid to late 20's

i do look younger, but it is also because i live younger, feel younger, think younger, i will always live my life young at heart, because in my view, if you start thinking you're old, you've given up and i don't see the sense in living if you're not gonna enjoy it
and how can you enjoy life if you think you are 'old'
it's just a copout
"oh, i'm old, (insert excuse)
fuk that sh1t, live while you have the chance

don't be a human 'being', be a human 'living', we are not here just to merely exist, we are here to make the most of life, so why not be happy and enjoy it

if you want to be miserable, don't bring others down who wish to flap their wings and fly

don't worry, be happy :grinning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
i'm the same age as davo and i'm not old

go ask a 60yo how they feel about the age of 34yo and they will say "you're almost a baby" and a 20yo would be "you are a baby", or thereabouts

age is all perception

at 20yo, you are old to kids in their early teens and younger

so when you hit 34, all I can say is enjoy your pension years, if you think that you are old when you hit that age, i'm living it up, having a blast and doing whatever the fuk i wanna do at 34

not because i'm trying to be 20, or because i'm trying to be anything other than 1 thing

which is me, myself and I

i do what i want when i want because i'm young at heart and will always be this way

from my take on davo, he is just the same

now stop being so down on life and lighten up, so when you reach 34, you'll still being enjoying your life, young at heart, instead of some bitter 'old' battleaxe which is something you can only achieve when you want to, not when society says so :grinning:

how's this, i was asked my age last night by a few girls, when i told them i was 34, they flipped out purely because they all thought i was in my mid to late 20's

i do look younger, but it is also because i live younger, feel younger, think younger, i will always live my life young at heart, because in my view, if you start thinking you're old, you've given up and i don't see the sense in living if you're not gonna enjoy it
and how can you enjoy life if you think you are 'old'
it's just a copout
"oh, i'm old, (insert excuse)
fuk that sh1t, live while you have the chance

don't be a human 'being', be a human 'living', we are not here just to merely exist, we are here to make the most of life, so why not be happy and enjoy it

if you want to be miserable, don't bring others down who wish to flap their wings and fly

don't worry, be happy :grinning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4
LOL, awesome post :grinning:

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no hate brothers and sisters, let's all wear togas and drink jaeger bombs til we fall down, then get lay backs til the sun comes up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.