No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We'll see if they get cap relief for this signing or not. The media are making it seem like they will but then again the media get it wrong all of the time..
I’m sure there is no hope. If the nrl approve it or implement an allowance the credibility of the cap is out the window. The ARU sign players than clubs pay the difference. It’s on the cap but not out of the clubs pockets. I think that’s how it works but the nrl will need to change the cap system and how players are registered on all that shit. The nrl is run by people who have no forward thinking and manage with blinkers on, so I can see them allowing it lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful to see the new Roosters Rugby recruit has agreed to the Roosters miserly code of accepting $300k less than the Rugby Union offer.
That company Corolla..cough cough.. Bentley..I mean Corolla should do the trick

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
NRL clubs would offer him 1.2m if not very close to it. I guess Rooster or nothing for Manu. He'll probably be back at Rooster in a couple of years.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arent these pricks keeping May? My ass the 24 hurricane will be parked in his garage.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL clubs would offer him 1.2m if not very close to it. I guess Rooster or nothing for Manu. He'll probably be back at Rooster in a couple of years.
he doesnt want to play against the roosters so that rules out going to any other nrl team.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This doesn’t want to play against the roosters is some fkn clown shit. Clubs get rid of players when they are surplus. If he plays rugby in France he lengthens his career. Lot easier on the body than NRL

Last edited:

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manu will re-sign and declare his love for the Roosters. Stays for unders blah blah blah, just the Roosters and media jumping on the front foot when everyone else questions why he stayed for $850k and sacrifices +$1M over the next 3yrs.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is the Roosters culture really that great? Why travel half way around the world when you can get 1 million+ to play FB at some other club in your preferred position and more importantly stay closer to your family.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is the Roosters culture really that great? Why travel half way around the world when you can get 1 million+ to play FB at some other club in your preferred position and more importantly stay closer to your family.
doesnt want to play against the roosters

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spot on @TwinTurbo u called this early. Suck shit rorters and robbo. Put an intellectual spin on this one dickface

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JS, Manu, JWH and maybe Keary and Tupou gone for 2025.

Who will they sign ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
JS, Manu, JWH and maybe Keary and Tupou gone for 2025.

Who will they sign ?
Keary going around again for 25

Jwh tupou extended on peanuts this year as they got young and Leinu to replace them