Why is it OK to ban certain races on your dating profile?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am black but i dont have 50m long one?

This is why we indians got short changed when God was creating my race.

He didnot give us the white complexion nor he gave us the black dick , put us on the hottest part of the planet and gave us abundant of body hairs.
And out of all that cane you.

Look at the bright side haha.

The kennel wouldn’t be the same without you,

And for that I’m greatful

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
someone not wanting to date a certain race is technically racist but its mixed in with sexual preference so its allowed

its all about severity, like if you don't want to bang black guys because they are aids ridden criminal pieces of shit then I think that qualifies as racist, but if you don't want to fuck them because you aren't attracted to them that is less so depending on why

but keep in mind that racist people aren't total idiots, they know how to use excuses to act like they aren't racist
Totally agree. You are technically correct The last bit about using excuses to appear non racist is interesting.
Racism for personal choice such as partners, friends is universally acceptable, except unless of course you're a white person looking for white mates..

Why doesnt racism commissioner Chin Tin look into Chinatown where 100% of employees are Chinese before sticking his nose into dating websites and calling it racist

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went on a dating website yesterday with no luck. I searched the following:

An Aussie: 7,000,000,000,000,000,000 results found in Campbelltown and Penrith. All named Shazza or Dazza.

An Indian who won't rape me and ask me about my bobs: 0 results found. Show vagene.

A Lebo who is honest: hahahahahahahaha. Fuck off, bro. No one will find out. Ah, my back!

A Maltese over 2 feet tall and who isn't in love with concrete: fuck off, pastizz. Why you no like concrete? It's best.

An Italian who doesn't mention they're Italian 6,000 times a minute: OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Get the fuck out of here! "ciao", "piccolo", "mootzarell". See, Italian.

A Greek who's never been to Greece but acts more Greek than Leonidas: This. Is. Sparta. I swear I'm related to Spartans. Yeah, honestly. Nothing to do with that movie that came out. I've always been related to Spartans.

A Jamaican man:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

An Aussie: 7,000,000,000,000,000,000 results found in Campbelltown and Penrith. All named Shazza or Dazza.

An Indian who won't rape me and ask me about my bobs: 0 results found. Show vagene.

A Lebo who is honest: hahahahahahahaha. Fuck off, bro. No one will find out. Ah, my back!

A Maltese over 2 feet tall and who isn't in love with concrete: fuck off, pastizz. Why you no like concrete? It's best.

An Italian who doesn't mention they're Italian 6,000 times a minute: OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Get the fuck out of here! "ciao", "piccolo", "mootzarell". See, Italian.

A Greek who's never been to Greece but acts more Greek than Leonidas: This. Is. Sparta. I swear I'm related to Spartans. Yeah, honestly. Nothing to do with that movie that came out. I've always been related to Spartans.

A Jamaican man:

buhahahahhaha! DEAD!

out of your 4387r6874658437658473658873465876bob948784vagana43786874568374 posts on the kennel, this is the bestits of all.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

A Jamaican man:
To quote Chopper Read "it ain't racist if you're telling the truth"

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a bit hard to ban Indians from dating sites, when every time they send or receive a work email or text from a woman they instantly start acting like their on Tinder

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a bit hard to ban Indians from dating sites, when every time they send or receive a work email or text from a woman they instantly start acting like their on Tinder

and already start planning where the wedding is going to happen with that woman.