Why is it OK to ban certain races on your dating profile?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
PREFACE: Didn't bother reading most of this fluff piece... couldn't be arsed.

However two trains of thought here:

#1 - In instances where one would SHOULDN'T be able to discriminate, you still can. Yes it's supposidely illegal to advertise positions with "No Africans, No Asians, No Indians", however does that honestly stop discrimination? Nope, it just stops people mentioning it. HOWEVER there appears to be no law when it comes to advertising roles as "Must be able to speak fluent Cantonese", or "Must speak fluent Hindu", or "Hindu speaking only". Rather than discriminate against a person, they make a job REQUIREMENT specifically pertaining to the sort of people that want (or to exclude people) from that role.

But taking it a step further, how is it illegal to advertise a position as "No Africans, No Asians, No Indians", or "Indians/Asians Only", yet it's perfectly okay to advertise a position as "Aborginal or Torres Strait Islander only". Now I understand there are cultural aspects there, but how does that in any way differ to potential cultural aspects in advertising a job as "Indians Only", or "Asians Only". In some jobs they may REQUIRE someone Indian or Asian, but cannot advertise that openly. Mainly those that touch on religious, medical and cultural boundaries. However that doesn't mean a white Aussie cannot learn those things.

All this though is kinda by the way, given that come interview time if your skin colour is the wrong tone, or your name indicates the wrong ethnicity, they can simply pull out the old "there were better candidates" / "we decided to go with someone else" line. No reason given or required.

#2 - In regards to dating apps though, there absolutely should be allowed the ability to discriminate in a fair and rational manner. Attraction is a key component to a relationship. For example I'm not really attracted to darker skinned woman (that's not a racist comment, it's just they are not attractive / do nothing for me), hence I wouldn't date (if I was ever single) an African, Indian, or Aboriginal person. That's not racism it's a personal choice made based on attraction (or lack thereof). They may have the same lack of attraction for a white bloke!

The ability for a user to fine tune and finely select what is attractive to them is key to the success of dating sites. If there was no ability to filter potential matches, so much time would be wasted on "false positives" that remain unattractive to people.

Imagine someone looking for a hookup on Tinder/Grindr and instead of taking 5 minutes and 10 swipes to find a match, instead it takes them 45 minutes and 480 swipes. Eventually that person grows sick of it and doesn't use the app anymore.

Selective ability to filter races is required in some instances (e.g dating apps), but putting a racial tag on ANY job application should be a massive no no, but will never be fixed,, simply because once things become face to face, a person can be selective with no reason given.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard so many negative things be said to me about white people by non white people.

They're hypocrites, they say all this nasty,racist and vulgar things but then lose their shit when you return fire!

Funny How a lot of people hate on whitey but don't mind the advancements and modern style living which has been moulded mainly by the whites.

Just know guys, that suit and tie you like to wear in order to score some pussy, is a concept by my ancestors!

o well, it all depends on which time in history you were born.

Remember the dark ages, middle east and India were todays Europe and USA in the terms of economic power, technological advancement and wealth.

ffs remember East India Company? your ancestors (may be not yours but one of your white races) came to my country of origin to make money and do business and make money. India had 1/3rd of the worlds GDP for almost 1000 years, it was called the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Ofcourse after the adevnt of 19th century tables have turned and India and middle east has turned to shit and West has progressed but it goes in cycles. India is already on the rise and so is China and us indians may be smelly but we have the fucken best brains on the planet so it is only a matter of time when the golden age returns.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus, even dating and preference of who you find attractive isn't off limits for the far left!

Simply stating your preference is saving time for everyone involved! No one cares when girls state they'll only talk to guys above 6 foot!

This is coming from a "white" guy engaged to an Asian by the way.
This is as simple as it gets...."narrowing the search".

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
someone not wanting to date a certain race is technically racist but its mixed in with sexual preference so its allowed

its all about severity, like if you don't want to bang black guys because they are aids ridden criminal pieces of shit then I think that qualifies as racist, but if you don't want to fuck them because you aren't attracted to them that is less so depending on why

but keep in mind that racist people aren't total idiots, they know how to use excuses to act like they aren't racist

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
o well, it all depends on which time in history you were born.

Remember the dark ages, middle east and India were todays Europe and USA in the terms of economic power, technological advancement and wealth.

ffs remember East India Company? your ancestors (may be not yours but one of your white races) came to my country of origin to make money and do business and make money. India had 1/3rd of the worlds GDP for almost 1000 years, it was called the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Ofcourse after the adevnt of 19th century tables have turned and India and middle east has turned to shit and West has progressed but it goes in cycles. India is already on the rise and so is China and us indians may be smelly but we have the fucken best brains on the planet so it is only a matter of time when the golden age returns.
Problem with Indians and Asians is there's too many of them.

Even people who are of Asian or Indian descent view Asians and Indians as expendable.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
someone not wanting to date a certain race is technically racist but its mixed in with sexual preference so its allowed

its all about severity, like if you don't want to bang black guys because they are aids ridden criminal pieces of shit then I think that qualifies as racist, but if you don't want to fuck them because you aren't attracted to them that is less so depending on why

but keep in mind that racist people aren't total idiots, they know how to use excuses to act like they aren't racist
What about not wanting to bang Asian guys due to small penises, or only wanting to bang black dudes because of their 50m long dicks?

Would you consider that racist, stereotypical, or otherwise ok?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What about not wanting to bang Asian guys due to small penises, or only wanting to bang black dudes because of their 50m long dicks?

that is linked to technical difficulties so its cool, but anything to do with black penises being too large is definitely not racist

imagine being offended because people think you have a big cock, that would be the ultimate snowflake

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I am black but i dont have 50m long one?

This is why we indians got short changed when God was creating my race.

He didnot give us the white complexion nor he gave us the black dick , put us on the hottest part of the planet and gave us abundant of body hairs.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a shit article.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dafuq ?
So no we need quotas on who you date ??
People have preferences. Get over it.
Sure you could be a little more tactful, but the end result is the same.
BTW, Asians are the most racist people on earth, so I laugh at the suggestion that they’re feeling vilified.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Dafuq ?
So no we need quotas on who you date ??
People have preferences. Get over it.
Sure you could be a little more tactful, but the end result is the same.
BTW, Asians are the most racist people on earth, so I laugh at the suggestion that they’re feeling vilified.
Moving to an area of Sydney which is over 60% Asian I've discovered this.

Even my mum who never has a bad thing to say about anyone can't stand Asians now that we've moved.

That's how it goes though.. a race of people who have over a billion people are going to have a lot more assholes than good people.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
that is linked to technical difficulties so its cool, but anything to do with black penises being too large is definitely not racist

imagine being offended because people think you have a big cock, that would be the ultimate snowflake
"If I like the race, how is that racist?" - Jerry Seinfeld

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The welsh should never be allowed to date, nor ever ever leave Wales, actually Wales should be banned from the universe.
#makethisplanetgreatagainridthewelshpigs

lol @ your profile pic.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Keep in mind the REAL RACISTS have the ability to call non racist people racist and justify it with false accusations.

Those types are the fucking scum of the earth.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am black but i dont have 50m long one?

This is why we indians got short changed when God was creating my race.

He didnot give us the white complexion nor he gave us the black dick , put us on the hottest part of the planet and gave us abundant of body hairs.
Are you Indian? If so Indians aren’t considered black bro. When there’s one billion of you, you have the numbers on your side anyway.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you Indian? If so Indians aren’t considered black bro. When there’s one billion of you, you have the numbers on your side anyway.

thats what i fucken thought before i came to australia. In India, South Indians and Srilankans are considered black, when i came here i was called black by a lebanese... i was like WTF - you are only two shades brighter than me ****... i have never been call that in my life. it is ok i dont mind being call black or being a black but the problem is i dont have the black privileges of having a 12 inch cock and the blondes are not chasing me either so i aint going black without all the perks of being one.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats what i fucken thought before i came to australia. In India, South Indians and Srilankans are considered black, when i came here i was called black by a lebanese... i was like WTF - you are only two shades brighter than me ****... i have never been call that in my life. it is ok i dont mind being call black or being a black but the problem is i dont have the black privileges of having a 12 inch cock and the blondes are not chasing me either so i aint going black without all the perks of being one.
Fuck lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Black is Beautiful ;)