Why is everyone loosing it over Jerusalem being the capital of Israel? - and HEMAN videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
prefect comparison.

also roosters after taking over belmore , blame the dogs fans for causing trouble and not living in peace.
Does said dogs fans throw rocks at said roosters fans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can after listening to this song, using "Abdul Qadir" as the title of a song.

I tried singing it and got a sore throat and lot of phlegm at the end

Is that Punjab or Arabic lol

Here is a song about a mini skirt lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
do you expect them to throw flowers at them after roosters fans take over their home ...ground.
If ANY of those soy skim latte drinking pretty boys Karmichaels think they're taking over MY TURF... they are in for a rude shock. I know someone who will layeth the smacketh down on their candy asses!

Shit... wrong picture.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If ANY of those soy skim latte drinking pretty boys Karmichaels think they're taking over MY TURF... they are in for a rude shock. I know someone who will layeth the smacketh down on their candy asses!

Shit... wrong picture.

The first picture is scarier.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Shit... wrong picture.

Jabroni

Wahesh

Reaction score
beating, lalalalalow, pie eating, trail blazing, eye-brow raising, heart stopping, elbow dropping, electrifying the dirty south, so know your role and shut your mouth!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
wtf is jabroni?

is this an arab thing?
Sounds more Italian I think

According to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who frequently used the term, jabroni is a rendition of the wrestling term jobber, meaning one who loses to make other wrestlers look better. It had previously been used by another wrestler, The Iron Sheik.
Looks like your Uncle used it before the Rock lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
In other words it's literally every wrestler ever.
Not necessarily, Sarah Lee;

"A performer whose primary role is to lose to established talent."

Not every wrestler is established talent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit's hitting the fan now. Egypt Vetoed to stop America moving the embassy. Britain and several other allies supported Egypt. They didn't get enough support to stop the move but it pissed the US off. The US ambassador said that the UN causes more problems than good and the ambassador also said that the betrayal by Britain and the other countries will not be forgotten.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit's hitting the fan now. Egypt Vetoed to stop America moving the embassy. Britain and several other allies supported Egypt. They didn't get enough support to stop the move but it pissed the US off. The US ambassador said that the UN causes more problems than good and the ambassador also said that the betrayal by Britain and the other countries will not be forgotten.
That moronic orange buffoon is sure making enemies quick smart

Status
Not open for further replies.