Official Why do people think other people care that they are no longer watching for the rest of the season? Discuss.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think people are just trying to get their anger out bro. Like most in here, come our next game I will have convinced myself that we are a shot to win. But I agree bro, creating a thread for a sook is sone fkn annoying shit. No one fkn cares if you are not going to watch anymore

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people are just trying to get their anger out bro. Like most in here, come our next game I will have convinced myself that we are a shot to win. But I agree bro, creating a thread for a sook is sone fkn annoying shit. No one fkn cares if you are not going to watch anymore
100%

So don’t waste my time reading about how you won’t watch anymore.
Just get the fck back here next Sunday like the rest of us sad cnuts and become more depressed

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Said mid season last year I wasn't going to watch anymore. Went ahead and cancelled my Kayo. Knew I wouldn't last. Baz got sacked so I re activated my Kayo subscription.

Now whenever I think to myself I aint watching this garbage anymore I just know I wont be able to do it and Ill just have to endure the pain.

One part of me feels like a traitor for saying I aint gonna watch and the other part thinks Im a loser for tolerating years of unacceptable performances.

Tough gig being a Doggies supporter.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thinks it’s fine.
The bigger issue on here is threads clogged up by people arguing!!!
I completely disagree

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Straight out. Just say nothing and fk off.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I check the results I don’t watch no more the games as a whole is boring now waste of time the officiating has put me off it’s just hopeless

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thinks it’s fine.
The bigger issue on here is threads clogged up by people arguing!!!
The biggest issue are the HALF GLASS EMPTY mofos'

Be a HALF GLASS FULL kind of person and thank god your not a Parra fan... from GF to not making the 8 and year 37 without a prem OUCH!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The biggest issue are the HALF GLASS EMPTY mofos'

Be a HALF GLASS FULL kind of person and thank god your not a Parra fan... from GF to not making the 8 and year 37 without a prem OUCH!
Never liked this shit. I compare myself to inferior clubs like the Cowboys, Sharks, South’s and Roosters who have comps last ten years and it makes me depressed

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never liked this shit. I compare myself to inferior clubs like the Cowboys, Sharks, South’s and Roosters who have comps last ten years and it makes me depressed
Shit happens... We should have won a comp between 2012 and 2016. Thats was our window before the Desaster and Circus rolled through town.