Why do i get treated Like crap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would say Arncliffe is more mixed than Lakemba.

Anyway you can get people that look at you the wrong way in any suburb.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
You gona punch in the face everyone who looks at you wrong? In the same way is that ok for others to punch YOU in the face if they feel YOUR looking at them wrong?

Arncliffe to answer your question is more fanatical then most other places if you know what i mean. Personally i avoid it, but thats caz im not bothered for it. Have a few mates from there though...

Its mostly in your head dude. Be good to people and they will be good in return. Feel out of place and you will come across that way.
As others have said, imagine how they feel getting picked on as they do! Not so nice on the other side is it??
How was it like living in Ths Shire during the Cronulla riots last year bro?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Man if people stare me out i just take it as a compliment... means im farken sexy.. even to the same sex! *puts shades on* :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man if people stare me out i just take it as a compliment... means im farken sexy.. even to the same sex! *puts shades on* :D
or they are zoologists trying to discover your species :p

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Meh, Reni's Bro, I get your drift, It's just a small minority who feel they have to try and stand over people ignore it and smile. I have the southern Cross on my arm and i walk through Brighton there's always one or 2 out of 100 lebanese men who look at me like i'm a f*cking Cronulla rioter The rest are fine. Those pricks (Shire scum) have turned an Australian Symbol into something that is looked at in the same way as a Swastika. I'm over this smelly tattoo anyway. I'm not racist i have Lebanese mates.

It's sad that Lebos and Aussies have to fight. Why can't we all get along and get rid of the kiwis :p

Anyway that's my whinge.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Meh, Reni's Bro, I get your drift, It's just a small minority who feel they have to try and stand over people ignore it and smile. I have the southern Cross on my arm and i walk through Brighton there's always one or 2 out of 100 lebanese men who look at me like i'm a f*cking Cronulla rioter The rest are fine. Those pricks (Shire scum) have turned an Australian Symbol into something that is looked at in the same way as a Swastika. I'm over this smelly tattoo anyway. I'm not racist i have Lebanese mates.

It's sad that Lebos and Aussies have to fight. Why can't we all get along and get rid of the kiwis :p

Anyway that's my whinge.
sum might be like that, but i'm saying these guys are the same **** with people from here, people they know and see nearly everyday they treat them the same thing, so it hasnt got anythin to do with their religious beliefs they're just ****ed up ppl

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
sum might be like that, but i'm saying these guys are the same **** with people from here, people they know and see nearly everyday they treat them the same thing, so it hasnt got anythin to do with their religious beliefs they're just ****ed up ppl
Lahsak Ayre...

M

muz

Just **** them over and dont go to their shop lol. Im sure they will cease opeartion cause of them being 1 cup of coffee short to breakeven :D

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just **** them over and dont go to their shop lol. Im sure they will cease opeartion cause of them being 1 cup of coffee short to breakeven :D
Lahsak Ayre kamaan...

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
yeh nagis, bro str8 out dw ur just abit paranoid, nothing to worry about, we got plenty of non-muslims living in arncliffe n they get treated just fine...
Arncliffe Halal Chickens. One of the best shops in Sydney.

M

muz

Stop insulting us blaqdog you ****n faggot. Youve did it twice now to me and hma

Status
Not open for further replies.