Why do i get treated Like crap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

Nah bro

Please tell me if you seen her i need to get some footage ASAP.

*Looks over Titanium Doggie way*
Nah was out got home at 3 30am and the blonde dog was leaving and the guy was coming in high on ecstasy LOL

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
damn i'll need to wait till somebody puts some footage on youtube.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
This is somewthing I want to get off my chest.
Muslims please do not take offence to this its not meant to be disrespectful to you.
I go to this Lebanese shop in arncliffe just like I did today.
Some of the guys are really nice people who work there.
But there is a few who display a very angry character towards me and give me big attitude and by the way I am being a gentleman the whole time so the excuse of me being rude does not cut it.
I am trying to figure out if it is my religious cross I display on my chain its just a normal chain and the cross nothing out there.
I then did notice that the muslim sword symbol was at the front of the shop which I dont mind its their religion and u have to respect them and it is their shop.
But is this hostility towards me due to me being a christian ?
Once again I am not being racist and this is not a beat up muslim thread it has bugged me all afernoon though.
rofl and wat shop could that be ? i'm from arncliffe btw

M

Mr Miyagi

The one with the nice food and is always packed.
Yeah near the station

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
The one with the nice food and is always packed.
Yeah near the station
yeh nagis, bro str8 out dw ur just abit paranoid, nothing to worry about, we got plenty of non-muslims living in arncliffe n they get treated just fine...

M

Mr Miyagi

yeh nagis, bro str8 out dw ur just abit paranoid, nothing to worry about, we got plenty of non-muslims living in arncliffe n they get treated just fine...
The chubby guy and that big bald guy are cool they are always gentlemen there is two MOF who are the pricks.
But yeah does not really bother me that much I go there all the time LOL
Just thought I would mention it.
Not paranoid though I promise you.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
The chubby guy and that big bald guy are cool they are always gentlemen there is two MOF who are the pricks.
But yeah does not really bother me that much I go there all the time LOL
Just thought I would mention it.
Not paranoid though I promise you.
u talking bout the workers ? rofl if u r, i live there n eat there so many times, n they're still rude n dat, not like i give a **** tho

M

Mr Miyagi

u talking bout the workers ? rofl if u r, i live there n eat there so many times, n they're still rude n dat, not like i give a **** tho
what did you think I was talking about. LOL

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The world will always have scumbags who try to undermine the success of others,some people are just spiteful sourcrouts,just be proud of yourself.

Maza

Reaction score
Lakemba is more a mix of all Religions/Sects and Nationalities...
Arncliffe is not
Says who?

I'm sorry but I happen to live in the heart of Arncliffe and in my street ALONE there are Lebanese people, Greeks, Australians, Italians, Macedonians, Asians, the list goes on. NOT TO MENTION a church not far from me either in which a lot of Egyptian Christians attend.

Don't tell me Arncliffe doesn't have a mix. That's bullsh!t.

Maza

Reaction score
I just read the whole thread... So your talking about Najis.

I wouldn't worry about them. There's a guy there that my mum always ends up arguin with because he is a boofhead. It's nothing personal buddy. That shop gets people from all walks of life walking into there! Just a rude person in general.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys just HAVE to mention food in every thread dont youse???

Yesterday all we talked about was El Jannah chicken in Granville and we got so hungry thinking about it that me, Renibro and kurry were about to go lol...

And NOW we hear about Najiis?!?! YIIII! Im gonna die!

And btw you fat arncliffe people.. i drove past ur area yesterday night for NYE :p

Maza

Reaction score
Who you calling fat you gay food lover. Shut ur mouth! Where's hma when you need him lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who you calling fat you gay food lover. Shut ur mouth! Where's hma when you need him lol
I cant shut my mouth maz i need food in there all the time :p

And LMAO@hmas avator.. they always crack me up

PuPpY...

full of bite...
Reaction score
You guys just HAVE to mention food in every thread dont youse???

Yesterday all we talked about was El Jannah chicken in Granville and we got so hungry thinking about it that me, Renibro and kurry were about to go lol...

And NOW we hear about Najiis?!?! YIIII! Im gonna die!

And btw you fat arncliffe people.. i drove past ur area yesterday night for NYE :p
hey, you forgot to mention the talk about awafi in belmore...pay them a mention! LOL

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
hey, you forgot to mention the talk about awafi in belmore...pay them a mention! LOL
Yeah that fits under the same category lol... but u gotta say that El Jannah chicken got the bigger wrap :p

Status
Not open for further replies.