keep dreaming

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roy Masters is very well connected and entrenched to the Melbourne Storm.
What does that mean though. He isnt saying we are getting Cronk in, hes suggesting we do. Being connected to storm makes it a good idea?

Tbh its the craziest coach replacement suggestion ive seen to date.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Journo to boss!

Hey boss I've got an article I think will sell papers and get the people talking, what ya reckon on cooper captain coach at Bulldogs?

Yeah run it mate that's a ripper.

Fucken idiots it'll never happen

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What does that mean though. He isnt saying we are getting Cronk in, hes suggesting we do. Being connected to storm makes it a good idea?

Tbh its the craziest coach replacement suggestion ive seen to date.
I wasn't suggesting that either.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id offer him a decent deal $ wise for being our halves coach after a modest 1yr deal to play for us. Has links with dean pay from his time at storm.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Id offer him a decent deal $ wise for being our halves coach after a modest 1yr deal to play for us. Has links with dean pay from his time at storm.
Modest? We cant afford to pay him at all.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Captain coach lol. Whens the last time an NRL club has had a captain coach at FG level? Its a gee up. A 1 year cameo from Cronk wont help us that much, and shit he would be as expensive as Foran, and we still need to shed someone to keep him yet. No chance.
Wally Lewis - Gold Coast Seagulls, 1992. They came stone motherless last.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think captain-coaches have been on steady decline since HG Nelson captain-coached the Nuriootpa Tigers

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Captain/coaches,those where the days,couple of pies before training and a couple of schooners after

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These articles never forget to stick the boot into our club.. over these 'journos'

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Soft cap includes all our coaching staff incl all trainers physio psychologist etc to be under $2m & starts November 1st this year. That is why i is in best interest if we have to pay Hasler a payout figure to avoid courtas this will delay settlement which prob would then have to settle after Nov 1st thus effective our soft cap for all coaching staff for 1st year to $2m less Hasler pay out unless we can settle this b4 November 1st!
So does this mean if we settle AFTER 1/11 we cannot have any staff if we have to payout $2M? Maybe the Bulldogs should pull out of the comp then & play in the ESL.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The same media are banging on how we are over the cap and need to shed players just to get Foran and Woods contracts allowed by the nrl. Now they suggest we sign a million plus dollar player. Are they on drugs, or think we are?

Status
Not open for further replies.