Why aren’t we signing a prop?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ciraldo is having to try Okunbor, should’ve kept Vaughen all though maybe he wanted to go but if we had the power to it was a no brainer. Costly decision that.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo is having to try Okunbor, should’ve kept Vaughen all though maybe he wanted to go but if we had the power to it was a no brainer. Costly decision that.
yeah I agree, losing vaughn was a major blow to our middle depth another year or two on a reasonable contract would be saving us some grief right now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Most of us called Vaungh being a massive loss, this season proves it.

But the reality is he didn't want to stay. Hopefully he gets home sick and returns to us. We even offered him a very nice price too.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most of us called Vaungh being a massive loss, this season proves it.

But the reality is he didn't want to stay. Hopefully he gets home sick and returns to us. We even offered him a very nice price too.
The choice is ours
Rolls Royce Hunt we should target, will be cheaper than Thompson " he is one of our own "
NAS is the ALPHA that we need.
Matty Lees St Helens, he is a hound dog.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The choice is ours
Rolls Royce Hunt we should target, will be cheaper than Thompson " he is one of our own "
NAS is my target and would swap both our glass "props" for him.

I'd even throw in that Faiders marshmallow we got, legit keep forgetting his name....

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NAS is my target and would swap both our glass "props" for him.

I'd even throw in that Faiders marshmallow we got, legit keep forgetting his name....
I agree on the first two but still think Sutton will be good for us.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cuts me deep when I see clubs sign players then we go and sign players in positions we don’t really need.

I know Gus doesn’t like to pay overs and I agree with him, if we start down the path of the seasons or late will have no choice but too.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor is going to be our NAS, just ask Cirro!!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The choice is ours
Can someone confirm that Emre Guler was also a Bulldog junior - I thought I read that on here a while back. He might be one of interest off contract.

Also, I haven't watched any Dragqueens this year but can someone comment on Josh Kerr's form? Off contract, big fella.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone confirm that Emre Guler was also a Bulldog junior - I thought I read that on here a while back. He might be one of interest off contract.

Also, I haven't watched any Dragqueens this year but can someone comment on Josh Kerr's form? Off contract, big fella.
Mascot jets

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

South Sydney Junior

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some big bodies playing for nsw cup warriors side. Won’t hurt to take a punt on one of them

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully titans getting that x tiger so we can get for fotunuka released asap [emoji23]

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Blacker is back on deck for the Panthers and still off contract for next year - if he has any good you can bet CC and GUS will be interested.
Moves well for a big guy (116kg) - I recall him chasing Drinkwater down the night the Cowboys whipped a 2nd string Panthers side.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Eddie Blacker is back on deck for the Panthers and still off contract for next year - if he has any good you can bet CC and GUS will be interested.
Moves well for a big guy (116kg) - I recall him chasing Drinkwater down the night the Cowboys whipped a 2nd string Panthers side.
what ethnicity is he?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
u know i thought about it, we dont even need a prop really, we is making good metres down the field at d mo, and we have peeps back to come.

Its purely a halves issue with us straight out. We cant convert firld territory to points.
Change the 7 to a star like Moses and watch the magic