Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'd think with us struggling the past few seasons that we'd want as many home games at our stadiums as possible. So to move one of them to Queensland when we already lost one to Magic Round this season seems like a bad decision.
I believe the decision was made in the off season, it was supposedly a way for The Bulldogs to connect with one of our junior pathway regions, who would have thought we would be in this situation.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I believe the decision was made in the off season, it was supposedly a way for The Bulldogs to connect with one of our junior pathway regions, who would have thought we would be in this situation.
1. It was a dumb decision to make, even back then.
2. If you're going to play a game there you don't do it against a QLD team.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree...
I don't know how it works, maybe costs of taking other teams there is the problem.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't we have a 3 season deal for Bundaberg?

Board member of the Bulldogs, Andrew Gifford still lives there I believe.

Battybulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
We made a deal 2 years ago to take a game there for 3 years. The issue is that we play a QLD team when we do it (Cows last year, Phins this year). Theres a fair few Bulldogs supporters in Bundy, the game last year was close to 50/50 which is pretty insane considering where it was played and against who.

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
How many if you would show up to Accor this weekend to watch us play Redcliffe anyway?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many if you would show up to Accor this weekend to watch us play Redcliffe anyway?
Do people not realise we can’t fucking play at Accor this weekend. The WWC has all the main stadiums blocked out. All teams are taking games regional.

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Do people not realise we can’t fucking play at Accor this weekend. The WWC has all the main stadiums blocked out. All teams are taking games regional.
I think I'm one of the few who thinks it's a good idea regardless. Even if we could play at accor this weekend the crowd would be shit. May as well take it on the road

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm one of the few who thinks it's a good idea regardless. Even if we could play at accor this weekend the crowd would be shit. May as well take it on the road
It’s all about money, and the club setting up pathways for juniors. People want the club to play these games at Belmore, and I understand that, but Belmore is a shit hole. We always lose there. Why not take games on the road and get money and putting roots down in the area.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't all teams take a home game to a regional area ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I expect this to be a very winnable game on paper. But I'll be backing Wallace, Isaako and Hammer to score against us

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn't matter where we play,the results still the same....SHIT.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its clear we got the wrong Penrith assistant.. CC is clueless..hes so far out of his depth its embarrassing the club is going backwards faster than Gus's lies he peddles every week..
why are we chasing Luai? he's not worth $1m when we have SEXBOMB who is a genuine 7 and on a bargain deal? horrific recruitment.. we need middles and more middles.. why would Haas even bother coming to this trainwreck? we couldnt even attract Hame Sele.. NO FUTURE at the Dogs with Gus in charge..