Why are we celebrating Steve Price's career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's been gone for 6 seasons and left us for more money. Screw Steve Price.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he did play over 200 FG games for the Dogs, was Bulldogs captain, won 2 premierships and was picked in the Dogs best ever 17 during the 70th Anniversary season

M

mongoose

Hey guys mongoose here!

He lost me as a fan when he left for ca$h. so stuff pricey.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cub legend in my eyes. He copped so much shiit 02-04, if it wasnt for sbw he wouldnt have left

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he did play over 200 FG games for the Dogs, was Bulldogs captain, won 2 premierships and was picked in the Dogs best ever 17 during the 70th Anniversary season
exactly

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He spent over 10 years here. He is highly respected by most League fans, including most Dogs fans and administrators of the club, and I'm sure he will be back here in some sort of role in the future.

He deserves every tribute he receives. He left for more money at the end of his career in what he thought was most likely his last chance to grab the cash, after dealing with all the garbage this club went through in 02-04, and as captain having to defend the ********s in our club that were doing as they please and bringing this club down. I respect Pricey more than any other player in the competition.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cub legend in my eyes. He copped so much shiit 02-04, if it wasnt for sbw he wouldnt have left
had the Warriors not breached the salary cap to sign him, he would not have left

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If he's a club legend etc. then that's what life membership is for.

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
Steve Price. Great footballer, all round good guy. So he left for more cash. Maybe the salary cap needs to be reviewed again.

jkuzman

Jimbulldog
Reaction score
Steve Price is a Bulldog legend, he gave his heart and soul for the club. He copped a lot s*** during the salary cap and Coffs scandal. So he deserves a send off like that from the Bulldogs Club and the Fans. So we should go to the game and honour him like we did with El Masri.

Reaction score
a) hes a life member
b) he played for us for ages
c) he gets a farewell in sydney where heaps of people will come
d) Money Money Money for the dogs

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
a) hes a life member
b) he played for us for ages
c) he gets a farewell in sydney where heaps of people will come
d) Money Money Money for the dogs
ssshhh!!! that's the unspoken reason

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's a legend but he's also a Warriors legend. We shouldn't be celebrating players from other teams.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PS. SBW also left for more money & you want him back..

:sleepy:
I want SBW to play not to celebrate his career. Those 2 have nothing to do with each other. Sport is a business. Who cares what Steve Price did 7 years ago.

bdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's a legend but he's also a Warriors legend. We shouldn't be celebrating players from other teams.
He's a life member we can celebrate his career if we want too!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not? He is a NRL legend and it's a NRL game. If it gets more people to the games its a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.