Why are the Bulldogs recruiting more forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't ban him, at least the Knights club is strong n fans turn up week in week out, poor old tigpies are a rabble! Flick em n go back to wests magpies
Thanks for taking Moses of our hands. That guy is not a very good footballer. #yourproblemnow

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was once a great person at the Bulldog known as "GOD" (Mr peter Moore) once said.......... when you think you have enough forwards? Then go buy another one!!
after supporting this great club for 50 years I am yet to find anyone that has proved this wrong.
How come your in the sin bin?? What does it even mean on here?? Lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys we will close this thread if you just turn it into a slinging match between each other.

This guy asked a pretty honest and fair enough question, and most of you chose to ignore that and he took the bait.

How about we actually talk about the topic at hand which is why are we trying to buy more forwards? First it was Fifita, now it is Woods.

In my opinion I think the whole Woods thing probably started as a ploy to lure Tedesco as well. Clearly Tedesco is not coming, but maybe Woods impressed enough to take him on his own? He is an Australian prop after all, and to be honest we need a change up in our game style and maybe the plan is to get rid of Graham who hogs a lot of ball...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh well this kinda changes things, however I stand by my point that members here basically forced this thread to degenerate when it didn't necessarily have to.
Your probably right, but given new evidence that @Mr Invisible has brought to our attention, sic em boys!!!

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly #Woodsisadog#ourwoodsnow :grinning: and Secondly let's try to be more hospitable guys remember Peter!!! R.I.P Drop bear

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How come your in the sin bin?? What does it even mean on here?? Lol
@flamebouyant Theres a few ways on the new forum to restrict users.
1. Ban - This is displayed by a user having a strikethrough their username E.g Qld-Dog the user upon sign in is shown a reason for their ban and the period. In his case it's 24 hrs for continual bait posting.
2. Sin Bin - This was designed to stop spammers originally (although we now manually process registrations). It allows moderators to literally silence a user. They can still post and reply to PMs, but every other thread they can only read, not reply to.

Looks like a bit of a quirk there though, as he should have been banned not sin binned... will have to get Nash to check out, as maybe that function is mucking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.