News Why agendas have crept into Bulldogs’ wrestling drama

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter which way you look at it as a whole.. every damn thing is agenda driven , people will only feather their own nests, look out for NUMBER 1 is the game… yet if they shit in their own nests they won’t lay in it. NRLOL is 100%%% corrupt. It’s a money game. No bookies/TAB/sport bets etc.. the game would be well an truly dead!!!

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying about Luai, I tend to think he would struggle without the calibre players he has around him at Penrith, much like Burton has. For mine our priority has to be our forward pack, we can make do with the halves we have in the short term, but we are winning nothing with our current forward pack.
We definitely need 2-3 top line props

Nothing available and what Anasta said, the Dogs must go out and steal a player

Haas, Tino, NAS all just resigned, so who do target?
AFB?
JFH?
Collins?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We definitely need 2-3 top line props

Nothing available and what Anasta said, the Dogs must go out and steal a player

Haas, Tino, NAS all just resigned, so who do target?
AFB?
JFH?
Collins?
We won’t be getting any marquee props, but the good news is it’s not going to be hard to find props that will give us more than TPJ Thompson, etc, I had hoped we might Jag Fotuaika but that’s not happening either, AFB would be my first pick off your list.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not reacting I guess equals Organising press conferences full of excuses spin and delflections, and organising Weidler to write biased stories to defend him/us.
Fuck off idiot, weidler hasn’t written anything about the dolphins.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We won’t be getting any marquee props, but the good news is it’s not going to be hard to find props that will give us more than TPJ Thompson, etc, I had hoped we might Jag Fotuaika but that’s not happening either, AFB would be my first pick off your list.
Surely there are a couple of middle aged big lads we can sign to unearth another early King. Might have to go for quantity over quality and hope one of them is decent. But you are right, 7 runs for 75 metres is better than what Thompson and TPJ ever would do

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely there are a couple of middle aged big lads we can sign to unearth another early King. Might have to go for quantity over quality and hope one of them is decent. But you are right, 7 runs for 75 metres is better than what Thompson and TPJ ever would do
There is no one thats why we are looking at SST