Reaction score
holy crap
someone is seriously on their rags tonight
wtf?
psycho

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
lol, You need to take a chill pill and loosen the **** up.

Before I glass you.
the fucck is up his ass honestly its the best thing u have said all year kimlo

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
'verse' cannot be used as a verb to mean 'oppose'

verb (used with object) 15. to express in verse.

in uneducated terms, the only way 'verse' can be used as a verb is when it means "to form into a verse", it cannot mean oppose.

im looking forward to rudd's education revolution so swine like you no longer burden society. oh sorry, kevin rudd is australias prime minister...i wouldnt expect you to know that with the mental capacity of a flea.
Thanks for the lesson professor, Now go the pub, have 12 beers and loosen the fark up.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
would the term 'anal' be suitable here?

seriously champ, 'spelling police', 'control freak', 'ocd'

lighten up matey, why do you give a fark and get so worked up over nothing, lol

life's too short, enjoy it while you can, it's not too late :D

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score

in uneducated terms, the only way 'verse' can be used as a verb is when it means "to form into a verse", it cannot mean oppose.

im looking forward to rudd's education revolution so swine like you no longer burden society. oh sorry, kevin rudd is australias prime minister...i wouldnt expect you to know that with the mental capacity of a flea.
ahahahha thats so funny. did u seach that on google as well num nuts. fmd did the cat bite ur balls too hard tonight. what have u got against the word verse. do u never say the phrase bulldogs verses brisbane this week. honestly mate lighten up its a forum full of dumb cuunts so u got to blend in

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
ahahahha thats so funny. did u seach that on google as well num nuts. fmd did the cat bite ur balls too hard tonight. what have u got against the word verse. do u never say the phrase bulldogs verses brisbane this week. honestly mate lighten up its a forum full of dumb cuunts so u got to blend in
lol, even i find it hard not to laugh at how stupid this guy is.

ok verse is not really "correct" but nearly everyone uses the word.

joejoe, you should verse him in a fight.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

How's dictionary.com going champ?

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
by the way blue and white. who would u like to oppose in the 1st round next year. lol sounds gay. is ur name master charles. professor blue and white evidently

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
okely dokely, where is dr phil when ya need him :D

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
by the way blue and white. who would u like to oppose in the 1st round next year. lol sounds gay. is ur name master charles. professor blue and white evidently
lol, I actually would of found it more stupid if you said who would you like to oppose, way too grammatically correct for a rugby league forum.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
lol, I actually would of found it more stupid if you said who would you like to oppose, way too grammatically correct for a rugby league forum.
are u at the same school as blue and white. are u like at the sister school or something

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
hard man ! loosen up.

you don't sound like your 'blue & white'. you sound like 'blue, red & white' those flops who sip Latte's at Bondi ! bugga off !

MANNIX

Black Dog
Reaction score
I want to play the team that are favourites so the Dogs are on good money when I throw $50 down & we win.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
I enjoyed that atmosphere of Rd 1 this year against Parra. Hopefully the NRL can do the same - 5:30 on a saturday against them. Give us the Rorters in rd 6 or 7 when both teams have had 5 or 6 games instead of three to build some form.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather the Bulldogs play a Sydney team in round 1 because it would attract a bigger crowd.

Stringer_37

Loving the pest
Reaction score
1st Round Melbourne Storm Away
2nd Round Manly Home
3rd Round Broncos Away

Status
Not open for further replies.