Who's Going?: Kennel BBQ/Army- UPDATE: 22nd November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
they prob havent seen it, im sure they will

im surprised with the people who were all for it and arn't responding. When push comes to shove, wouldnt surprise me if we have mass pull outs. If people are fair dinkum about improving the army well then we need to work together. Come on guys :grinning:
its like the touch games. 20 say yes and 10 show up.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might show depending on date is not to far. so is it bwo beer ? or strickly no drinking. also how you buying the food would you want the money before or when you show up

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Moe just pick a mother****ing date and a mother****ing time and a mother****ing location! No need for all these options. We will all make time if we must! lol

Can't do the 1st two weekends. Any time after that should be sweet.
Mrs.

:sleepy:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Because you will put it on a Sunday. And non-kennelers aren't allowed, and get fked if I'm going all that way by myself to be stuck with you weirdo strangers. :p

Have fun. :grinning:

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ why are non kennelers allowed? i was gonna bring Soliola along and another non-kenneler :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ why are non kennelers allowed? i was gonna bring Soliola along and another non-kenneler :(
I'm not sure anymore.

There has been like 50 threads on this issue, and i remember reading the first post of one saying no non kennelers except for kids or something? lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not sure anymore.

There has been like 50 threads on this issue, and i remember reading the first post of one saying no non kennelers except for kids or something? lol
They meant the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.