Who's excited to see abbey and Montoya get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really excited to see these 2 play again and as for brenko guy deserved a try but Brett Morris hogged it a bit of topic but excited to see our new pups get more confidence and better. what about you guys ?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nice to have something new, fresh with hope that's for sure. Problem is I am already worried about the outcome when Hoppa and Holland are back.....I think I already know what happens but what will Des do? I guess we concentrate on the next month or so they get and see if they give Des no choice. No way Hoppa will be left out of the side regardless I would think?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I too am excited at the prospect of the new guys, possibly bringing a little youthful energy to the team.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Really happy. DCE is going to bomb him on saturday. He will need to have his head ready for the high ball but other than that looks promising. Always ready to support etc

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really happy. DCE is going to bomb him on saturday. He will need to have his head ready for the high ball but other than that looks promising. Always ready to support etc
We need to put pressure on DCE then!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Abbey
2. BMoz
3. Lee
4. JMoz
5. Montoya

But then you have Hoppa.

Sucks that one of the above is going to miss out.

What's interesting though is if Abbey and Montoya perform well... Reimis Smith and Tyrone Phillips can kiss any chance of playing for Dogs in first grade goodbye (aside from injuries).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No i want them to rot in reserve grade forever leaving duds in 1st grade.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Abbey
2. BMoz
3. Lee
4. JMoz
5. Montoya

But then you have Hoppa.

Sucks that one of the above is going to miss out.

What's interesting though is if Abbey and Montoya perform well... Reimis Smith and Tyrone Phillips can kiss any chance of playing for Dogs in first grade goodbye (aside from injuries).
Smith should never see 1st grade.

Hoppa will be back in the number 1 unless Abbey can make it too hard to drop him back to reserve grade. Montoya is made.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Ofcourse we should be excited when any of our non established players get a crack at the big time. Thing is, all our established players appear to have hit peak form at one time or another and have plateaud out at mediocrity. We dont know where the ceiling is for our rookies and should give them every chance to see what they can do once established.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Abbey is going to be comfortable with bombs and grubbers in 4 to 6 weeks.

The grubber he knocked on was from not attacking the ball and waiting for it. It doesn't seem like a confidence thing to me, it's more a he highly doubts his abilities in dealing with it (yes I know that can pass for confidence, I just think it's beyond a confidence thing, i.e. no matter how many times he successfully does it, it won't instill confidence in him)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
these two are like the lights at the end of the tunnel.... AND IT IS NOT THE ON COMING TRAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.