WHOLE TEAM !!!

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done LAD’S big shout out to Cameron Ciraldo, whatever he did during the week it worked it’s magic, And well done to the every member of the team you showed you wanted the win, and you got it, keep it up finals here we come.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he listened to potter
Well done LAD’S big shout out to Cameron Ciraldo, whatever he did during the week it worked it’s magic, And well done to the every member of the team you showed you wanted the win, and you got it, keep it up finals here we come.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The head coach should listen to the attacking coach about how our attack looks. Seen a few of these Potter comments, which are just digs at CC. Ciraldo has been super impressive since coming across
Yeah noticed that too but it’s the same muppets who were on the dean pay bandwagon , still salty but it matters little now. CC is the future, the fact we were so poor against manly and then turn the next week and beat Melbourne so well just proved that. No way we win that game under pay,Barrett or even Des for that matter.
Good times.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah noticed that too but it’s the same muppets who were on the dean pay bandwagon , still salty but it matters little now. CC is the future, the fact we were so poor against manly and then turn the next week and beat Melbourne so well just proved that. No way we win that game under pay,Barrett or even Des for that matter.
Good times.
Anyone who was ever on the Dean Pay bandwagon should not even bother to comment about coaching. There is a reason he has never been mentioned for a coaching gig again since he brought back the madness lol

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Geez you were spot on about Kiraz………oh wait. Muppet.
Hey Maroun take it easy yeah Dhead, it’s an opinion. Everybody’s entitled to one that’s why we Call Australia home.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who was ever on the Dean Pay bandwagon should not even bother to comment about coaching.
I supported Pay, but not because I ever thought he could coach. I supported him because he was handed a shit sandwich with a garbage squad and was trying to do his best with very little. I think big spending big talking Barrett was actually worse given he recruited so extensively (when Pay largely couldn’t) and flopped. So just some context there about ‘supporting’ Pay.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Maroun take it easy yeah Dhead, it’s an opinion. Everybody’s entitled to one that’s why we Call Australia home.
If you are going to shit talk, arguably our best player from last year what do you expect?? You want to put your opinion out there?? Fine , but don’t fucking whine when you get called out on it.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro had us playing for each other, makes a big difference in defence, Melbourne had plenty of chances early on but couldn't crack us.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I supported Pay, but not because I ever thought he could coach. I supported him because he was handed a shit sandwich with a garbage squad and was trying to do his best with very little. I think big spending big talking Barrett was actually worse given he recruited so extensively (when Pay largely couldn’t) and flopped. So just some context there about ‘supporting’ Pay.
Fair point DD but by the same token you aren’t one of the ones throwing jabs at CC.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you are going to shit talk, arguably our best player from last year what do you expect?? You want to put your opinion out there?? Fine , but don’t fucking whine when you get called out on it.
A bit rich coming from a boat loader, mate got get a cheese shredder and use it on your skin you Muppet might toughen you up, best player please you must be red, white, and green blind, it’s called Tall poppy syndrome go get checked out before you wreck yourself lol.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, that he came in at a difficult time. Not sure that Baz’s roster was that much better though. IMO, Pay looked out of his depth the whole time, the bring back the madness lines and the incoherent explanations of the game at press conferences was difficult to watch. I think we have landed at a good place with CC

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fair point DD but by the same token you aren’t one of the ones throwing jabs at CC.
Not at all mate, I’m confident in Ciro and how things are coming together, I just think we should be prepared for some bumps until some other roster pieces are sorted along with our injury toll up front. We should also acknowledge that Storm were far from their best last night - but obviously pleased with our effort and the result and you’d be a hard marker if you weren’t.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit rich coming from a boat loader, mate got get a cheese shredder and use it on your skin you Muppet might toughen you up, best player please you must be red, white, and green blind, it’s called Tall poppy syndrome go get checked out before you wreck yourself lol.
Red white and green blind?? You don’t like him because he’s Lebanese? I take it back you aren’t a muppet you are a deadshit.