Who would you rather have Kept? Omeley or Asotasi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy cause he was younger less injury prone, and doesn't miss games at origim time

D

DJ ALMO

It's a hard one but i'm with O'meley even though we might also lose him.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a tough one.....but i would have 2 go with Roy ....he is the best ball playing prop ive ever seen.

M

Mr Miyagi

For me its Roy by far as he used to put his heart and soul into all his performances where as omeley to me at times seems like he cant be bothered

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather of kept Asotasi. Shreks a great player but I feel that Asotasi can do more for us on the feild. He's much better at passing, is really quick for a guy his size and is really agile.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yea its Roy for me too! not just because he was one of my favourites.. but esp. during origin time.. it helped knowing that we would still have him and sonny around

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have to say O'Meley, he is one of my favourite players, and adds greatly to Bulldogs victories, although Asotasi is a terrible loss, I think it would be worse to lose O'Meley.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would have to say O'Meley, he is one of my favourite players, and adds greatly to Bulldogs victories, although Asotasi is a terrible loss, I think it would be worse to lose O'Meley.
prepare yourself for it, i reckon he's as good as gone.

i would easily have picked asotasi over o'meley.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have to say Shrek... Roys more mobile but I prefer Shreks hard hits/runs and impact, and the injury he causes to opposition

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A very tough one, IMO the best Australian prop vs The best kiwi prop. Having faced the fact Roy's gone it's hard to answer but would have to say Roy.

P

Promiscuous

O Meley because of his more traditional front row technique.
Roy uses his footwork to make big runs and breaks where as O Meley just runs hard and straight - Tackle me if you can.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I reckon o'meley for you guys

Injures players very easily and cause alot of damage

Hard ball runner just goes straight and hard

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
asotasi hands down but it looks like both are gone

H

Haztrick

I don't see how people can make judgement on who we will keep next year and who is gone..

Anyway, I would take Asotasi. He has the strength of O'Meley + Skill and Mobility. Sad to see him go and will be sad if O'Meley goes aswell.

P

Promiscuous

Asotasi is very quick for his size. I reckon he could handle a backline position, not that he would be used there.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Roy

- No Orgins
- More ball playing skills
- Faster
- Younger

They equal eachother in strength, defense and heart, so you would have to say Roy Asotasi tbh

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
It's close but I'm gonna say Roy. He 's young and very reliable when it comes to players away for Rep honours or injuries. 2005 really showed that where he stepped up when we had all those injuries and this year during Origin. He also very rarely has bad games, is fast and is always playing to his best ability.
Like Roy, Shrek will be another major loss if he leaves next year though imo.

T

TdoggBulldog

tbh may seem stupid to some... but i would have rather lost sbw and kept both o'meley and asotasi.

Status
Not open for further replies.