Who would you prefer to play week 1 finals, dragons or souths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not worried about any other teams because on our day we are unbeatable, what I'm more scared of is us putting in a shit performance like we did against newcastle in the first week of 2013

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths have been playing poorly, but I really don't like the sentiment in here that we will just go on cruise control like it will be a free win.

Maguire will have them up for the game. Dont underestimate them IMO.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping we played a healthy full Souths squad, just to bash them out of the finals and give us momentum.

mccawsome

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would like to give some payback to Souths and knock them out but i think Dragons will be an easier game. TBH I'm more concerned with what ref we get.

On a side note, there a chance we play Cronulla. Souths win and sharks lose. Theres a higher chance of playing Manly week one but with the Broncos going down the roosters have the minor prem wrapped up. With a few out and nothing to play for??

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im not worried about any other teams because on our day we are unbeatable, what I'm more scared of is us putting in a shit performance like we did against newcastle in the first week of 2013
Your name creeps me out. Are we brothers.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a few people hit the nail on the head, South's will be more a physical game and risk of injuries and cheating refs on there side, we are on the same side draw as 4th and 1st so wk 2 will be tough regardless so here's hoping we get the dragons so GO MANLY this wk, that's a first and last lolll

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely Dragons. But confident we will demolish either team at the moment.

Dragons can't score points and the Rabbitohs are totally broken. I am way more worried about week two... potentially going to Melbourne to face an in form Storm or North Queensland.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths won't be pushovers especially with their inbred supporters incl refs behind them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some good news! Barba will play for the sharks this weekend, this move increases manly's chance of victory. This is good for those of you who would rather have us play the dragons.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Definitely Dragons. But confident we will demolish either team at the moment.

Dragons can't score points and the Rabbitohs are totally broken. I am way more worried about week two... potentially going to Melbourne to face an in form Storm or North Queensland.
Did you see the penalty count at suncorp in favour of the Gronks 8-2!!! How will anyone win there?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see the penalty count at suncorp in favour of the Gronks 8-2!!! How will anyone win there?
Yep... If only we didn't suck balls during the second Belmore game we wouldn't be in this position

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would prefer we come 5th and play Saints, that way we smash them and i can claim Bragging rights for life

BUT

it sets us up for a potential match against Storm who will lose to the roosters and i am very confident of beating them which puts us into the GF Qualifier against either
Broncos/Cowboys/Souths/Sharks

a much easier draw to get into GF, where if we come 6th we will have to face roosters to get into the GF..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons.

Souths are being written off from all sides - that may be all they need to fire up (and indeed wake up).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd love nothing more than to end Souths season.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would prefer we come 5th and play Saints, that way we smash them and i can claim Bragging rights for life

BUT

it sets us up for a potential match against Storm who will lose to the roosters and i am very confident of beating them which puts us into the GF Qualifier against either
Broncos/Cowboys/Souths/Sharks

a much easier draw to get into GF, where if we come 6th we will have to face roosters to get into the GF..

Good points.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally I would like the dogs to play Souths. Why? So after we knock them out of the final series I can give the burgess mum a pearl necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.