Who would you prefer to play week 1 finals, dragons or souths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be honest, Im not worried about ANY top 8 team. I'm just worried about the crooked refs/nrl.
I watched the footy show last night and they had a segment on refs getting injured by players one Ref was knocked out cold.. not suggesting anything but yknow

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares as long as we win the grand final

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Would really rather put the fagons out of their misery - but Souffs are the new Manly ; mainly because of their mouthy supporters .

Would be a pleasure to knock them out

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would prefer to play the Drags. Souths may be toilet but they still have hell of a lot of strike which could click at any time.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would prefer to play the Drags. Souths may be toilet but they still have hell of a lot of strike which could click at any time.
Yea they have plenty of strike but their defense is absolute shit, any team in the comp could put a scoreline on them at the moment. Once you get a jump on them early they give up.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Watching souths vs rooster right now....i reaaalllllyyy wanna play souths! OMG they are so rubbish right now. 30-0 at halftime ffs

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching souths vs rooster right now....i reaaalllllyyy wanna play souths! OMG they are so rubbish right now. 30-0 at halftime ffs
I would love nothing more than to finish off souths after the grand final last year and the good friday debacle but im worried if we aren't on our game the refs will give souths the win somehow so would probably prefer the dragons

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we lose to souths week 1 peoples heads are going to explode in here. The "refereeing conspiracy" against the dogs will be out in full effect in every thread. People are already talking up the refereeing against us. Unbelievable.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter both teams are in shit form tbh.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs were in shit form last year up until Melbourne copped a flogging

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
We really should beat either of these sides on current form if we're serious about winning the comp this year. We'll have to beat the top teams anyway if we are to win the premiership so it doesn't matter who we play. Four wins in a row now means we should have built some confidence and momentum heading into the finals

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dragons 110%..

Why ?
1. McGuire will tear his side a new arsehole after tonight.
2. They'll be fired up.
3. Wifebasher is back.
4. The NRL will be giving them as big a leg up as they can (and you can't beat the refs).

If we end up facing Souths, our seasons over. No two doubts about that after the way they shafted us earlier in the season on Good Friday.

Against Souths you aren't playing Souths, you are playing The Pride of the League and NRL darlings.

Let another team dispose of Souths in straight sets (and end Inglis's 2016 season early), and let us coast on by, by beating the Dragons.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Playing Souths& beating last year's Premiers would be ideal start to the finals, and then playing one of the Queensland sides in week 2 of the finals& it will most probably be Cowboys in Queensland& then if we beat them we then come back to Sydney and play our Preliminary against the Roosters or Sharks but most probably Roosters but just to mention Sharks were the last team to beat the Roosters in round 13 but let's just go with the Roosters anyway, I wouldn't mind playing the Roosters which have one 14 in a row& will go into that match massive favourites and i think that's when the Bulldogs play their best footy when they are the underdogs& then to beat the Minor Premiers going into the GF will be a massive confidence boost& then play Brisbane or Melbourne but most probably Brisbane at Anz Stadium is better then playing Brisbane in a preliminary final at Suncorp where they will have the state& refs behind them & that is what worries me the most, so I'll rather the Bulldogs play their preliminary final in Sydney with all of us behind them.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Playing Souths& beating last year's Premiers would be ideal start to the finals, and then playing one of the Queensland sides in week 2 of the finals& it will most probably be Cowboys in Queensland& then if we beat them we then come back to Sydney and play our Preliminary against the Roosters or Sharks but most probably Roosters but just to mention Sharks were the last team to beat the Roosters in round 13 but let's just go with the Roosters anyway, I wouldn't mind playing the Roosters which have one 14 in a row& will go into that match massive favourites and i think that's when the Bulldogs play their best footy when they are the underdogs& then to beat the Minor Premiers going into the GF will be a massive confidence boost& then playing Brisbane or Melbourne but most probably Brisbane at Anz Stadium is better then playing Brisbane in a preliminary final at Suncorp where they will have the state& refs behind them & that is what worries me the most, so I'll rather the Bulldogs play their preliminary final in Sydney with all of us behind them.
Master P, I really love the inside mail you provide, but that was a really long sentence!

;)

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes i know only one full stop in all that. Hahaha

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Luke back for the Rabbits next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.