Who would you like to see in power

Who do you vote for the 2020 Bulldogs football board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next year the board elections are up again.

Would you be happy to re-elect the current board, a totally new board or bring back the worst board our club had ever had in Dib & co?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Overthrow the Andersons if they don’t sack pay
Simples

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Overthrow the Andersons if they don’t sack pay
Simples
Think it will rely heavily on what happens from now until the end of the season. And this will be a huge factor, what happens with Coaching situation.

Say they sack Pay and sign Holbrook that would change a lot of opinions especially here you'd think.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think it will rely heavily on what happens from now until the end of the season. And this will be a huge factor, what happens with Coaching situation.

Say they sack Pay and sign Holbrook that would change a lot of opinions especially here you'd think.
Yes if they do that along with a few signings it will fill me with hope

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not fully convinced with new board, but at the same time have to understand they're not wizards. No one can quickly fix the mess we're in.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you vote for a new board you should name who is on it........

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Re-elect ..

But in saying that, If they can’t get it right then I would not be opposed to a brand new board either..!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Belmore has now become House of Cards, but with more political drama. Except the club abuses and takes advantage of the fans the same way Kevin Spacey did to young men...

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

The standards here are low!

The board resigned Pay. That speaks volumes. They have no real skin in the game, just spending the clubs money as they feel like it. Now they want to keep their power they will have to answer to voters and spend more money to cover up their mistakes. Its so pathetic.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My vote will be in favour of stability thus will go towards the current Board.

I bet 99% of you jokers calling for a new regime ain’t even voting members lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next year the board elections are up again.

Would you be happy to re-elect the current board, a totally new board or bring back the worst board our club had ever had in Dib & co?
Job is only half finished.

Can't be judged on that.

One more term to see if they can produce what they promised.

AB87

New Pup
Reaction score
Need to give the current board the opportunity to follow through with their re-build. A new board would only bring the same excuses and start this process all over again

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Quick note to all fellow kennelers

The poll was at a stage with 30+ odd votes for the current board to be re-elected

5 votes was for a new board and

0 for Dib

The poll has been reset for some reason, and by the looks of it, a moderator reset it as they were not happy with the results.

Now this is pure speculation, but having a stab in the dark, i would say it's mr.invisible as he has been the only moderator lurking since the poll was created along with his obvious "chip on the shoulder" with the current board. I might be wrong, but i back myself on this one

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it’s true that Holbrook is going to Titans, then the board’s fucked.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to remember they settled in court with Hasler for some sum so they never gonna get a premium coach this year it will all happen in the off season pay will go after November 1

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Quick note to all fellow kennelers

The poll was at a stage with 30+ odd votes for the current board to be re-elected

5 votes was for a new board and

0 for Dib

The poll has been reset for some reason, and by the looks of it, a moderator reset it as they were not happy with the results.

Now this is pure speculation, but having a stab in the dark, i would say it's mr.invisible as he has been the only moderator lurking since the poll was created along with his obvious "chip on the shoulder" with the current board. I might be wrong, but i back myself on this one
Disgraceful if true. Sounds like something Mr I would do unfortunately.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am willing to run.

I can't do any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.