Who would you like to meet on the Kennel in real life ?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon a few of the kennel would have been in the leagues club after the game at Belmore… was thinking of asking the concierge if they could make an announcement over the speakers to meet at the sports bar if you frequent the kennel… but had work the next day and it could have been a long night…

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been lurking the Kennel since about 2008 and joined in 14. Had heaps of debate, a few arguments, and the odd bit of aggro. But I have loved every minute and hold no grudges. A Kennel BBQ somewhere down the track to meet other Kennel members would be funny as.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Been lurking the Kennel since about 2008 and joined in 14. Had heaps of debate, a few arguments, and the odd bit of aggro. But I have loved every minute and hold no grudges. A Kennel BBQ somewhere down the track to meet other Kennel members would be funny as.
I wonder if everyone will still argue online while also being at the bbq using their phones?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be pretty disappointed if you hadn't meet anyone on TK considering you have been a member on here for 11 years.
I would agree, it only occured to me recently, that judging by some of his replies to my posts he has done some research on me, which would't have been hard considering that as a moderator he would know my ID.