Opinion Who was a better 7. Lewis or Flano

Who was a better 7. Lewis or Flano ?

• Total voters

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis passing used to kill me lol i don't know if I was the coach I would get him to practice passing a whole day in the week just dedicated to passing. Needed to work on his passing techniques. Besides that I enjoyed watching him play used to put his body on the line in defence and his kicking I didn't mind.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis 100%, at least he did something in attack at times.
100% Lewis, he was better than a lot of people here gave him credit for. He should have got the Dally M for taking on Cody 'C-Face' Walker.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I kind of enjoyed watching the team with LL in there. He would do some interesting things and then just start passing the ball onto the next guy as if it was his first game of rugby league and then he would come out and do something really unhinged ....
I'd rather watch Lewis than want to shoot Flanagan like I do now.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis will be remembered for the shot on Cody Walker and for stealing speakers from the club. Flannagan will be remembered for being a coaches son, i hope that changes but for now Flannagan has little to offer in his own defence.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only thing I would say if he was lined up agaisnt cowboys I would be more confident knowing he would provide something or atleast have a crack

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis but then again prefer not to vote so won’t be lol.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lewis is up there with the worst player to ever pull on a dogs jersey let alone hb
Flannigan is leggless but still better than lewis
The only facebook liked him was because of his shiny locks

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working at JB Hifi you'd take Flanno every day of the week.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most fans I'm so over Flano but I've read a few on here say Flano is worth keeping in the team because of his defence. Seriously ?

If we're willing to do that I now think we would have been better off keeping Lewis who also had a stronger kicking game.

I'm interested to know if you agree that Lewis was actually a better player than Flano because if we do (as I suspect) then it just shows we've gone backwards.
I'd have the kitchen sink ahead of Flanagun at HB.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis. No question. You could even bring him off the bench as utility role.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis. But if we are going to pick a half for their defensive ability only we may as well put an extra second rower in the 7.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis provided us with one memorable moment when he put the smackdown on Cody Walker. I'm still waiting for the first memorable moment from Flange.
* sorry LordS. I wasn't replying specifically to you. I put in in the wrong slot.
It's fine mate. It happens.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When they were both in Reggie’s together Lewis looked a million times better