Who wants to fight me?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You sound like that Leb who went to my stupid skippy bogan high school 20 years ago.

He was always like bro all I need to do is make 1 phone call and there will be 4 carloads here instantly from Auburn.

I bashed him.
Last I heard he is studying tp become a priest?

The wogs did once try a pussy takeover stunt but all the dumb Aussies and Islanders formed a coalition and thwarted them!

2 days later the wogs were best friends with the guys who formed that coalition.

True story.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This forum over the last 15 years has had hundreds of fights set up and not a single one has been followed through.
Every fight I’ve had in my life never gave any pre-fight banter or scheduled a fight card.
I found it easier just to do like our monkey ancestors, confront the person I had issue with and attack them.

If you catch your opponent off guard you have the upper hand.
Never needed any boxing coaching to work that out!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years back I took the train from city to out west at around midnight. A few crazies on the train trying to intimidate people.

I was standing near the door looking out and a crazy come up to me and screamed get out of my way. There was heaps of room to get around me with only 2 or three people on the carriage. So I ignored him.

He repeated and stepped into my personal space. So I shoved his face and he went flying back. There was a guard on the train and he stepped in between and usher the crazy into another carriage. He was furious trying to come at me.

The train service ended at starthfield and everyone had to get off , as I stepped out the crazy stepped out of the next carriage and saw me. He ran full steam at me and I presume was going to attack me so I hit him full force with an elbow straight on his chin. He ran straight into it, He just dropped cold right on the spot, blood everywhere. Other people who stepped off the train clapped as they were being tormented by him also. Geez he was hit hard.

Police came and knew him, whilst they knew what he does they also asked me why so much blood, I said he tried to bite me so I gave him a touch up. Police let me go, don't know what happened to crazy... Stuff him

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Years back I took the train from city to out west at around midnight. A few crazies on the train trying to intimidate people.

I was standing near the door looking out and a crazy come up to me and screamed get out of my way. There was heaps of room to get around me with only 2 or three people on the carriage. So I ignored him.

He repeated and stepped into my personal space. So I shoved his face and he went flying back. There was a guard on the train and he stepped in between and usher the crazy into another carriage. He was furious trying to come at me.

The train service ended at starthfield and everyone had to get off , as I stepped out the crazy stepped out of the next carriage and saw me. He ran full steam at me and I presume was going to attack me so I hit him full force with an elbow straight on his chin. He ran straight into it, He just dropped cold right on the spot, blood everywhere. Other people who stepped off the train clapped as they were being tormented by him also. Geez he was hit hard.

Police came and knew him, whilst they knew what he does they also asked me why so much blood, I said he tried to bite me so I gave him a touch up. Police let me go, don't know what happened to crazy... Stuff him
Just get it over and done with and change your username to Chuck Norris!
Huge respect to you for not backing down and being intimidated by a coward bully!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Do you hear a snap,crackle and pop after you tell one of these stories?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He did when he ran into my elbow

It was like that noise when a baseball player hits a home run. Right on the button
Have you ever knocked out anyone’s teeth before?
I have a couple of times.
I kind of felt bad the first time but quickly snapped out of it and stayed on the attack.

I don’t feel bad about punching anyone’s teeth out if they’re the ones who instigated the fight!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I kind of felt bad the first time but quickly snapped out of it and stayed on the attack.

I don’t feel bad about punching anyone’s teeth out if they’re the ones who instigated the fight!
I've knocked out 3 teeth on a loudmouth in a semi final, **** was talking shit all game, so the next scrum I planned a well placed headbutt to the nose but mis-timed it and collected his lower jaw lol

You can actually hear them get knocked out.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've knocked out 3 teeth on a loudmouth in a semi final, c*** was talking shit all game, so the next scrum I planned a well placed headbutt to the nose but mis-timed it and collected his lower jaw lol

I like your sneaky headbutts. Nice way to thank someone

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you are being threatened, injuring the other person does not register for me. The more broken bones the better. But I'd never hurt someone without feeling threatened myself first.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've knocked out 3 teeth on a loudmouth in a semi final, c*** was talking shit all game, so the next scrum I planned a well placed headbutt to the nose but mis-timed it and collected his lower jaw lol

At least you didn't do a Footrot Flats when Wal packed into the scrum and Spit Murphy rubbed up his face. Wal goes for the big uppercut and misses and uppercuts himself. Next thing you see is Wal's head come flying up out of the scrum with a blood nose and the ref turns round a penalises Wal for punching himself. That part always cracked me up. Wish I could have found the video of that bit.