Who to replace JO & CHN?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not a bad idea at all, but where does that leave poor Meaney lol
Still on the wing? I think our right wing position and Reimis not being a centre is what we need to address first. I think Meaney will get first shot at fullback if DWZ is to continue playing below average there.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still on the wing? I think our right wing position and Reimis not being a centre is what we need to address first.

I was thinking about DWZ going to the wing but then I remembered bonehead JO is goneski.

No matter what happens, the strongest we can be on the flanks is if DWZ and Smith are on the wings, and we don't lose those carries from Dal at the back if he goes to the wing.. if Reimis is going to cement a spot in the centre he is going to want to get more involved than what we have become used to from him

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That it would. But realistically can we get him?
Broncos won't be able to keep all their star forwards, someone will need to be Asotasi.
Fifi on the edge would be awesome....
A touch of realism, he flat out rejected $1.2m a season (5 years $6m) to move to Souths, he knocked back a similar amount to move to the Titans. More importantly his mother says he's staying at the Donkeys. Move on to a more realistic guess.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned but we don't have to replace CHN and Okunbor in the top 30 for this season so that's an extra bit of $$$ on-top of what we get back from not having to pay them.

A

Alexander the Great

Works out very well for the club...
Not sure if this has been mentioned but we don't have to replace CHN and Okunbor in the top 30 for this season so that's an extra bit of $$$ on-top of what we get back from not having to pay them.