Who should captain the Aussie Squad?

Who should captain the Aussie Squad?

• Barge Ass

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bennet's Love Child

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • International league???? wtf is that, gimmie candy!

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
Hence the term "ball runner" :p Timmins is a ball runner, not a ball player. Thats why I reckon hes a useless 5/8.

its not just that, everytime he touches the ball he thinks he is going to score a try or do something really good!!!
I dont know why he is rated so highly... last year SOO game 1 even though NSW won, I was dissapointed yeah Timmins kicked the Winning field Goal, but If he knew how to pass he wouldnt of needed to kick a field goal!!!!!

He was just trying to be the difference in that game to keep his rep career alive a bit longer and it worked!!

Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
its not just that, everytime he touches the ball he thinks he is going to score a try or do something really good!!!
I dont know why he is rated so highly... last year SOO game 1 even though NSW won, I was dissapointed yeah Timmins kicked the Winning field Goal, but If he knew how to pass he wouldnt of needed to kick a field goal!!!!!

He was just trying to be the difference in that game to keep his rep career alive a bit longer and it worked!!
Long story short. Hes a homo.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
Long story short. Hes a homo.

LoL yeah your not wrong

well hopefully the Bulldogs put him on the Retirement list as they did Nathan Brown in 2001 preseason?

GO THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
lol. Dude thats crossing the line. Brownie was alright. Hes not quite in the category of Timmins and his bunch of homo buddies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
lol. Dude thats crossing the line. Brownie was alright. Hes not quite in the category of Timmins and his bunch of homo buddies.

yeah I know... I liked Browny as a League player.... but I am saying are the Bulldogs going to keep their tag of Retiring the Saints!!!!
If they are going to force anyone into retirement Timmins is the Guy

Reaction score
Yeah Timmins shouldve retired years ago. Anyone could force him into retirement I reckon. Cept the Broncos coz they're a bunch of soft pretty boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.