Who should captain the Aussie Squad?

Who should captain the Aussie Squad?

• Barge Ass

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bennet's Love Child

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • International league???? wtf is that, gimmie candy!

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
Who do you think should be captain of the international squad??? Barge Ass Johns or bennet's lovechild Lockyer?

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went for Barge Ass but would fully support the nomination of Mason.

Spenno

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't really care. Johns was and possibly still is awesome and Lockyer is also an all time great. But the article about having to pick now is ridiculous. Johns may not even get back in the side. Why bother going through all the hoo haa when he could bust his back or knee again in round one, or just simply have lost his ability to be the best 1/2.
Wait til the team is picked and then decide.

Having said that yeah, give it to mason.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree about waiting until the team is picked, you cant assume anythign in league there is always injuries.

Pitbull

Malcolm Noad Supporter
Reaction score
Lockyer.

Did the job admirably, should have gotten the job in the first place after ****tler retired.

That, on top of the fact that Bargeass even considered switching to Union makes my decision easier.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bennett's Love child will captain the Australian side that is if Scott Minto actually makes the test side

Last edited by a moderator:

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I said barge ass,
not because im a knights supporter because i have my own personal issues with johns (hes a real ass, but we already knew that)

Christabella

Reaction score
Greek Dog said:
bennet's lovechild Lockyer?
Don't be so harsh on Locky, he is not ugly enough to be Scott Minto's brother!

Johns, if fit, deserves to retain the captaincy as it belonged to him first however I believe it would benefit his club side much more if he decided to retire from rep football all togther as Lockyer is a more than capable replacement.

Reaction score
Neither. Trent Barrett. I rate him as a captain.

If not him, then Mason, he's a future captain of Australia I reckon, he'll get there one day.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
WHAT??? International footy is still alive? I thought it was dead!

Reaction score
Nah the lovechilds more of a priss than Johns. "Oh no! I broke a nail, Im out for 6 weeks"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me if they let Timmins captain the side in future.. I think it will be a joke if it happens... but I will not be surprised one bit if it happens!!

I can already see him hogging the ball now.... ****in hog doesnt know how to pass

Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Wouldnt surprise me if they let Timmins captain the side in future.. I think it will be a joke if it happens... but I will not be surprised one bit if it happens!!

I can already see him hogging the ball now.... ****in hog doesnt know how to pass
Hence the term "ball runner" :p Timmins is a ball runner, not a ball player. Thats why I reckon hes a useless 5/8.

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
Nah the lovechilds more of a priss than Johns. "Oh no! I broke a nail, Im out for 6 weeks"
LOL yeh that probley would happen the broke a nail bit

Status
Not open for further replies.