• Brad Fittler

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I think the most important question we need an answer to is:

Was Trent Barrett that bad a coach, that even a mediocre coach like Mick Potter could improve the play of this roster so drastically?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the most important question we need an answer to is:

Was Trent Barrett that bad a coach, that even a mediocre coach like Mick Potter could improve the play of this roster so drastically?
I've been thinking the same thing. Has Potter just released shackles off the players from the Panther style play that Tbaz was so obsessed with, that the same players can finally show that they are good footballers without worrying about sticking solid with attacking shapes etc?

Whatever Potter has done, the players are fully buying into it and that in itself is a major plus

I love how animated players like Averillo are now and how they are finally showing some passion and enjoyment on and off the field. These guys have had the loser mindset for the last couple of years and they must be loving this new found confidence

I know I am getting my passion back watching the team now rather than the numb non engaged feeling I've had for the past couple of years

I think that Doggies fan that was going apeshit on tv after one of our tries sums up how most of us supporters are feeling

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's never stopped you from giving an opinion before, haha
Opinion yes but how on earth would I know why Michael Potter isn't picking Jackson Topine? I've been saying for 2 year now that he should be starting for us.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t jump on the Potter wagon too early. Let’s see how many points we can rack up against the top 6 sides.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter he’s one of our own if he don’t want it with reluctance I’ll accept Flanagan

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Give it another 6 weeks. See how Potter is going after that.
Completely agree, if Gus is considering him a serious candidate. A couple of losses will have the Kennel calling for his head. He seems to be a calming influence on the group and a link to a champion era, it’d be good to have him involved somewhere.

If been steadfast in us not recruiting Flanagan Sr given his part indiscretions and remain so.

Absolute no to Fittler.