Who should apologise? Blue_boost or + sized people?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st well done man on the 5kgs....of weight loss.

I dont get why you need to apologize talking to somebody not you fault she was listening. Maybe you might have done her some good and she improves her diet.

In fact reckon I could lose 5kg myself so got me thinking of going cold turkey on the sugar.
drop the sugar as much as possible and walk a Km a day. Dropped off a kg a week

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost
Was doing a shift at a venue last night, these 2 heavy and I mean heavy set ladies came in with 4 dominoes pizzas, this place is cafe/ bar ,and we're taking up the seating of 6 people . More than a few people made comments of WTF ,but they were buying drinks.
If I had free run of the situation it would more than likely end up with a law suite. How do I handle this situation when it arises again
these sort of people don’t care who they insult. I’d say to them that the smell of the pizza (actually them) makes other patrons uncomfortable. If they could move to seats outside or away from others

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who should apologise? The + sized people or blue_boost?

I was walking past a cafe and saw someone I knew from a previous job. I stopped and as we made through the pleasantries, the person said that I looked well. I said yeah I’ve lost 5kg in the last month, sort of tapping my belly. Stopped my sugar intake, more cardio at the gym etc.. the person sitting down said we all should be going to the gym and eating well. we were talking about personal fitness and looking well for a Minute or so.

then I lookup and at the next table there is a bigger woman sitting there over hearing our conversation whilst excavating into a pastrie of some sort. She was visibly angry at our talk and gave us the death stare.

I sort of felt bad as our discussion was about looking good. I wasn’t in any way directing my health speak towards her. It was a bit awkward so I said see ya and went on my way.

should I have to apologise and feel bad about talking about healthy living choices? Do I have to be considerate to everyone in a cafe before I speak?

I know it’s not nice to “belittle” anyone, but I wasnt speaking to her. Didn’t see her.

Should the lady apologise for listening into our chat? She wasn’t small but is that my doing?

who should apologise and why?
You should apologise………for another stupid thread.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Blue_boost
Was doing a shift at a venue last night, these 2 heavy and I mean heavy set ladies came in with 4 dominoes pizzas, this place is cafe/ bar ,and we're taking up the seating of 6 people . More than a few people made comments of WTF ,but they were buying drinks.
If I had free run of the situation it would more than likely end up with a law suite. How do I handle this situation when it arises again
Break out the jumbo bucket of chicken salt or sherbet ………….dealers choice