Who is this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na bro that was just brain dead attacking lol. Except tolman on 4th always kept the oppositions geussing.
Yeah absolutely braindead in the way Des controlled the team to be zombies, but there was a touch football flavour about his attacking set piece. It was actually referenced a few times by some of the backs as being close to touch footy

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah absolutely braindead in the way Des controlled the team to be zombies, but there was a touch football flavour about his attacking set piece. It was actually referenced a few times by some of the backs as being close to touch footy
I guess I can see an element of touch footy where they just hit up, no kicking, etc. but at least touch footy when players see a gap they’ll run through the gap rather step from the gap into players lolllll. Does fkd up man he had great defence but he lost his mind in attack.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess I can see an element of touch footy where they just hit up, no kicking, etc. but at least touch footy when players see a gap they’ll run through the gap rather step from the gap into players lolllll. Does fkd up man he had great defence but he lost his mind in attack.
Yeah mate. Its probably the best thing for Des he got sacked, he can go away from the game for a while and rethink things and take over the Panthers next year with a new squad

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This has really gone off topic, hit a wall and really reached a point where it's useless to keep going over it IMHO. At the end of the day Ennis had the opportunity to stay and prove he was worthy of a contract extension after the one he declined to sign expired. In hindsight looking at Lichaas performance we'd probably extended again anyway. But he didn't stay.
Is this where we agree to disagree? But I think your opinion on what Ennis should've done to get an extension is not reasonable considering his enormous contribution to the team

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this where we agree to disagree? But I think your opinion on what Ennis should've done to get an extension is not reasonable considering his enormous contribution to the team
I didn't even say my opinion was that he should've stayed and earned the extension, just that he had the option to do so. I always loved the contribution Ennis made and was immensely saddened that the club undervalued his worth in the team by only offering him a one year contract. I was merely pointing out that when push came to shove HE chose to leave. None of us know the exact circumstances so dwelling on it makes no sense to me.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I don't recognise them. Where's the grind , the hard work?
Des must be laughing at us right about now

Cannot remember the last time I saw the opposition score a 100 metre try against us let alone 2 in one game and worse still in the first half and worser still ,back to back....
Get a grip its 1st round ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.