Who here thinks beau ryans "doggies bro!" is beneficial to our club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so if we all start doing the cat/tiger thing and lick our balls the tigers fans will like it............. the doggies thing i dont like, beau ryan i dont like

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so if we all start doing the cat/tiger thing and lick our balls the tigers fans will like it............. the doggies thing i dont like, beau ryan i dont like
Yes I agree he is a knob, can't see why sheens let's him and his mate **** around every Thursday night before a game.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The footy show in general is made for bogans, therefore I think it does no harm,
Like most of the content of that show it gets regurgitated each week and is so **** they needed an ex cricket player to host it
Yeah but I think it is a common misconception that all Doggies supporters really are like that

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its not just doggies fans that do it. ive seen fans from heaps of clubs. its just a funny action that you do when a camera gets put in front of you. who knows it might rival the "peace" sign one day!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Would have thought we have far more problems at the moment than beau ryan impersonating an ethnic d j , we have a real tough match coming up

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty solid straight-bat technique there Habs ... I would of dispatched that to the boundary over mid-wicket !
Hehehe. On that topic we had one boring summer of cricket.

I don't mind if people like BR, I was just expressing my personal opinion!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be quite honest I think its probably an intelligence upgrade to see our fans say it compared to what is usually coming out of peoples mouthes at the game.

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha I think its Sick. Whats wrong with "tha Doggies" all my Lebo mates do it

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Probably because Beau is taking the piss against the scumbag supporters that we have.
Yeah, but there are aussie scumbag Dogs supporters too.

Would it be funny if they got a leb to dress in a flanno shirt, stubbies and thongs walking around with a beer in his hand outside a centrelink office?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It's like anything funny : Always funny the first time.

After that, it can get old quick.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is funny... luckily he doesnt "fully" act like lebos do, otherwise there would be a lot of embarrased supporters and maybe a wake up call to some by having a look in the mirror.. I love my club, but i admit we have a ****load of fully sick supporters that embarrass us and give us a bad name...

Though Beau Ryan is funny as and its funny to see supporters on tv imitating him at the grounds.. too funny bro, fully sick.... Dont touch my cousin bro.. i know shes hot and im protective bro... thats why im going to marry her bro... she even looks and smells like me and already has my surname... its true love bro :grinning: i love my fake Luis Vuitton gay manbag bro with my adidas trackies, lonsdale tee and Nikes bro... i got style.. but no one knows how stylish i am thats why bro they wont let me in bars... but i never get refused service at maccas bro....

Anyways... Damn lets hope the dogs smash those sharkies!""""

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like anything funny : Always funny the first time.

After that, it can get old quick.
What CK said.

At first it was a funny promo for our club, but it's become very embarrassing and degrading, and even Beau looks like he's sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.