who here has a wrx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
T A N K said:
I have a 2000 B5 1.8TQ (stock 132Kw version), which is lighter than your B7 (and looks better ;) )

Well, this is what I have done off the top of my head........

GIAC chip (boosts the Kw to 158Kw and changes boost from 7psi to 15psi SAFELY)
K04 Turbo
FMIC
K&N air filter
Exhaust - turbo to cat 3inch, high flow cat, cat to tip 2.5inch
Does that mean your car goes fast?

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
Nah, the B7 looks better ... especially with 18" RS wheels :grinning: It's more aggressive looking, but yeah, heavier.

Actually, the B5/B6 looks good with the factory skirt kit and NO wing. I always liked that shape, but the lights look ****ty compared to the B7.

I know they have plenty of potential, but a relative of mine is an engineer for Audi in Germany and has always maintained that messing with the turbo will dramatically shorten the life of the engine. However, if you only expect to keep it for 5 years, who cares right? :grinning:

I'll post a picture of mine later ... if I can find it.

D

DoggFather

Im just saving up cash to buy APR Stage III+ Kit for my Audi...........

254Kw AT THE WHEELS!!!!!!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
street tyres and a full tank of fuel hahaha

and tank do you know the use rname xxsive? of ozaudi he just bought a rexie

D

DoggFather

Fender said:
Nah, the B7 looks better ... especially with 18" RS wheels :grinning: It's more aggressive looking, but yeah, heavier.

Actually, the B5/B6 looks good with the factory skirt kit and NO wing. I always liked that shape, but the lights look ****ty compared to the B7.

I know they have plenty of potential, but a relative of mine is an engineer for Audi in Germany and has always maintained that messing with the turbo will dramatically shorten the life of the engine. However, if you only expect to keep it for 5 years, who cares right? :grinning:

I'll post a picture of mine later ... if I can find it.
I got 19's on mine when im cruzing, but if I know im going to fang it I put the stock 17's back on.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
i hate hair dryers on cars
give me cubic inches any day of the week!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
go the Ford's! V8 muscle anyday. cubic inches is the way 2 go. The audi's are good cars & wrx's like skylines are everywhere nowdays, they're still top cars but.

D

DoggFather

Your comparing Aussie crap to German Engineering?

Are you serious?

Porshe produces more Kw's and Nm from their 6's than any Holden or Ford V8.

F

fatal1

gotta love the audi's...

so what was the name of this thread again? :p jk

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
i'm talking american hemi's tank
the 426 hemi is the ultimate engine design, used by all top fuel dragsters which are the quickest accelerating things on the plannet.
the standard american 1968 R/T charger had a 1/4 mile time of 13.54 seconds running on 1968 tyres and fuel, not the improved standard we have today.

D

DoggFather

LOL Sorry that the Audi's overtook the WRX thread, but its just like real life ;)

Sorry rexi's boys, had to throw that in.

D

DoggyStylz

Wow an Audi doing 12.7, that’s fast for a grandpa’s car ……….. lol

im about embark on a “fully hecktic build” its gonna consist of an adidas turbo and Recaro intercooler, should be good for 200kw atw lol…..nah im gonna let MRT performance go nuts on my Rex

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
T A N K said:
Your comparing Aussie crap to German Engineering?

Are you serious?

Porshe produces more Kw's and Nm from their 6's than any Holden or Ford V8.
pffft i wasnt comparing anything, thats the cars i like, just like u said ur into ur audi's i'm into my fords. aussie crap? audi's are top cars & i rate them more than jap crap like skylines or wrx's. the audi in ronin is a beast, i love that movie

D

DoggFather

But you got to understand its a work/weekend car.

Since I am in Real Estate, I need a classy Euro 4 door sedan. So the looks/class is for work, the balls are for weekends LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.