Gilded
Reaction score
do you drive a wrx chris e fresh?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
doiggystyles his audi runs a 12.7 off memory so yeh its quick

and habib yeh i got a classic my00 ran a 13.5 first time @ the track

and stevie j its allright for u to delete my post's when i hassle you in your threads but when u do it in mine its ok isent it double standards :grinning:

anyways brang this topic up as i ran a wrx website and we have dyno days and chairty cruise's if u guys are intrested in joinging

www.ozwrx.com

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Posts only get deleted when they are obviously offensive and rude. Anyway continue ur talk on fast cars.

D

DoggFather

DoggyStylz said:
does anyone smell that? it smells like Bulls**t..... LOL

yep im a proud REX owner
As Chris mentioned, my Audi is running at 12.7.

No offence to Chris, but I love demolishing rexi's, most of the drivers say what you say, but all they see is my rear end ;)

So if you see a black A4TQ running around with custom plates (3 letters) you can lose to me anytime muhahahahahahahaaaaa

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
T A N K said:
My Audi A4TQ is a rex killer ;)
I got one of those, and there's no way it's a rex killer, unless you've ****ed with the turbo in which case, the engine will be screwed real fast.

Still, your call :grinning: Wouldn't be the first person to do it :grinning:

What model have you got? I got a B7 1.8TQ, but I have done nothing to it. I wanted to get a new chip ... they were selling the 1.8TQ's with a special release chip just before the B8 was released that pushed it to 145kW instead of the regulation 120kW.

I drove an A3 with 2.0T and DSG (which kicks ass BTW). 147 kW in a little body, goes pretty hard.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
do ppls think ur asian cos ur custom letters TAN, the first three letters of tank.

D

DoggFather

Fender said:
I got one of those, and there's no way it's a rex killer, unless you've ****ed with the turbo in which case, the engine will be screwed real fast.

What model have you got? I got a B7 1.8TQ, but I have done nothing to it. I wanted to get a new chip ... they were selling the 1.8TQ's with a special release chip just before the B8 was released that pushed it to 145kW instead of the regulation 120kW.

I drove an A3 with 2.0T and DSG (which kicks ass BTW). 147 kW in a little body, goes pretty hard.
I have a 2000 B5 1.8TQ (stock 132Kw version), which is lighter than your B7 (and looks better ;) )

Well, this is what I have done off the top of my head........

GIAC chip (boosts the Kw to 158Kw and changes boost from 7psi to 15psi SAFELY)
K04 Turbo
FMIC
K&N air filter
Exhaust - turbo to cat 3inch, high flow cat, cat to tip 2.5inch

D

DoggFather

Havent dyno'ed it yet, will do it soon.

Ill post up results when I do.

What have you got now on yours?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
i thought tank had an 83 corolla

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
3 inch turbo back , aps cold air intake , fuel pump and unichip with boost thingo,

134kw atw but i run a 13.5 cause ima sick driver aiight hhahaah

D

DoggFather

Fender said:

Fender, I recommend you join www.ozaudi.com , its an excellent forum on all Audis.

Status
Not open for further replies.