Who here doesn't agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious Question

Ok so it's now L L L for us and we don't even look like wining a football game any time soon. Who here actually thinks we are any good or have any good attributes? Facebook, friends, other supporters and us here all see the same exact problems and yet Dib the mother Fuker is taking everyone for a ride. We re sign des for another 2 years, keep mbye on massive money, persist with floprex for 4 years and we are only getting worse.

Yes we signed foran and woods but we are getting rid of a lot of cattle to accompany them and yet to sign any decent full back. I'm so sick of this club taking us for a ride and think no matter what they do we will still be around. I am not attending any more games and I will not be buying any merchandise for any of my 3 kids or myself anymore till change happens. This club is a embaressment and the way we are going we will be lucky to not be wooden spooners. Des you are a dead set Fuken wanker who needs to leave now and dib get the hell out of our club you cancer.

Let's wait for the press conference ummmmm ..... mmmmmm I think we defended well but a few errors cost us and then nose sniffs and then out the door. Fuken so over this crap.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
By now, you should be numb to losses. We've experienced so many pathetic performances now that they should roll off us like water. It gets us ready for more disappointment next year. This year has already ended.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We are fucked and don't look like getting any better. Take out the Morris boys who should be moved on after 2018 and what do we really have left. Jackson a few hard toilers and two turncoats in Woods and Foran. We need to aggressively target other teams elite youth as our 20s don't really have to much to offer. Players like Dylan Edwards, Latrell Mitchell, Ashley Taylor these are players we should be throwing cash at. Imagine if we didn't waste all that cash on Moses and gave Taylor a 1 mil deal and wouldn't have to play Holland and Montoya could play wing because we would have a goal kicker and the true heir to JTs crown.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I'm done hey... Cant afford wasting my time and emotions on this garbage anymore. Even if we had a gun team the NRL would find a way to screw the dogs around anyway. I guess a STRIKE is in order but then again there are to many optimistic supporters around this club to keep this game going.

Fcuk Dib and Fcuk Hasler.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
there is literary nothing to look forward to. I mean if foran fixes everything (which i doubt he will), it's a detriment to our current halves

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I agree for the most part but we lost by 1 point and we were in it for the whole game..

We just haven't got experience in key areas our spine is the worst in the comp. I hope we get a fit Foran next year because he should change things.

I still think if we can get a couple of wins on the board we are a chance to scrape in the 8 just think it's the same story too often

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from a few promising junior forwards... and forma coming...
Is there ANYTHING good about the team now? I don't think so.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The excuse that we were in the whole game keeps getting regurgitated and I'm a bit sick of hearing because it simply isn't good enough

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that pisses me off is retention and recruitment. Our depth isn't no where near as good as sharks to cover up positions. We got rid of Ennis and all thought he was the problem to then just stamp the fact des was the issue all along with his pathetic style of play.

We then get rid of the heart and soul of the team josh who I can also mention now he counter offered the dogs 2 times with a lot less offer then tigers and dogs didn't want a bar of it. Our board are pathetic and I'm so over them it's not funny. People here don't understand the power dib has to the club. His the reason castle left and he will be the reason why the dogs continue to fail. He thinks his some big shot who knows it all and no one can say other wise.

The sooner we get rid of him and des the sooner we can start rebuilding. Yes we will win more games next year with the signings we got but I don't think we will be top 4. The bulldogs brand and what it stands for is all history and at present it's all about business and a big fuk you to the supporters

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree for the most part but we lost by 1 point and we were in it for the whole game..

We just haven't got experience in key areas our spine is the worst in the comp. I hope we get a fit Foran next year because he should change things.

I still think if we can get a couple of wins on the board we are a chance to scrape in the 8 just think it's the same story too often
Your delusional... You do realise the sharks had their best 4 players missing hey.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had 4 and we had 4 but our 4 wasn't as critical as there's. We have a lock and front rowers who can cover... you can say we had 6 out with josh but no excuses... our issues wasn't go forward or defence. It's our attack and the guys missing wouldn't have made such a massive impact as we have had this issue the past 3 years. For gods sake I think we are the worst attacking team in the comp and it's starting to show on the ladder. So much for change in the pre season... this wanker des is taking us all for a ride

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm done hey... Cant afford wasting my time and emotions on this garbage anymore. Even if we had a gun team the NRL would find a way to screw the dogs around anyway. I guess a STRIKE is in order but then again there are to many optimistic supporters around this club to keep this game going.

Fcuk Dib and Fcuk Hasler.
Agree the NRL don't do us any favours Look at the refs? Sutton made a crucial error last week and his punishment... he is refereeing origin on Wed? Wtf!!?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree the NRL don't do us any favours Look at the refs? Sutton made a crucial error last week and his punishment... he is refereeing origin on Wed? Wtf!!?
Atleast u know why he did it now...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The biggist issue the team has is Mybe.
He is getting paid a fortune to do a job he is unable and/or unwilling to do.

The other options in the halves, Reynolds and Frawley also have a fucking useless kicking game and really don't lead the team around like they should.

When Reynolds is back and maybe play Frawley 7 the team might improve, perhaps, not confident.

But Mybe, what do we do with him for the next three seasons?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
MBYE - inside centre or hooker - the no. 6 or 7 means he is a liability - he has proved it over and over again. Des is starting to look senile with his choice of who plays where.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The defence is strong but thats half the game..

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The excuse that we were in the whole game keeps getting regurgitated and I'm a bit sick of hearing because it simply isn't good enough
Same shit as last year, we beat the storm in Melbourne and almost beat the sharks as well and some people rode on those results like we had a chance at winning the premiership.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the club laughed at me when i showed up in 2013 looking to replace greenberg but now i have the last laugh lol, well technically they didnt laugh but they didnt show respect

even if its true that i have no experience i still would have done a better job than these guys, hasler would be sacked kevin walters would be coach and we would be ahead in the rebuilding by about 1 year

most importantly i would never have made the stupid 2 premiership by 2019 and top 4 every year, 30k home crowd announcement, so i wouldnt be tied down hoping that we could still do it going down with the ship

Status
Not open for further replies.