Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was it on the Kennel that converted their son's bedroom into a bulldogs cave?

There's a thread somewhere...

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who was it on the Kennel that converted their son's bedroom into a bulldogs cave?

Best way to hint to your children to move the f*ck out of your house!

My dogs room.is currently in process, just ripped the carpet up.. Contemplating on painting the floor boards blue n white? Guys reckon it'd look cheap and tacky? Or should I just stick to the royal blue feature wall? (probably with a white V from the ceiling down)

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We have a drive in double garage attached to the house , its fully lined and has windows , the wife and I have talked about making into a party room . Currently it houses our cars but we cleaned it out and had our sons christening party there on the weekend . It was a hit . If we ever get the money we will put a double carport in front of it and make that our party room / bulldog cave , complete with big screen tv , home theatre etc . One entire wall will be dedicated to the mighty dogs , just have to start collecting

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Be careful my friend, it can become addictive.

We have a drive in double garage attached to the house , its fully lined and has windows , the wife and I have talked about making into a party room . Currently it houses our cars but we cleaned it out and had our sons christening party there on the weekend . It was a hit . If we ever get the money we will put a double carport in front of it and make that our party room / bulldog cave , complete with big screen tv , home theatre etc . One entire wall will be dedicated to the mighty dogs , just have to start collecting

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
View attachment 20062View attachment 20063View attachment 20064 these are my 2 bulldogs and my man cave single side of triple garage have all the premiership photos except 1942 ( searching ) the red and white bully has since passed ( da general ) and the brindle fella is jamal i keep all my signed jerseys etc inside to many sticky beaks walking past with the roller door up all the time

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I think maybe Bry or something like that had a thread where they painted drawers & things for their son. I could be wrong.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best way to hint to your children to move the f*ck out of your house!

My dogs room.is currently in process, just ripped the carpet up.. Contemplating on painting the floor boards blue n white? Guys reckon it'd look cheap and tacky? Or should I just stick to the royal blue feature wall? (probably with a white V from the ceiling down)
Bulldogs logo on the floor would be the go. Too much white on the floor will be hard to keep clean.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
View attachment 20062View attachment 20063View attachment 20064 these are my 2 bulldogs and my man cave single side of triple garage have all the premiership photos except 1942 ( searching ) the red and white bully has since passed ( da general ) and the brindle fella is jamal i keep all my signed jerseys etc inside to many sticky beaks walking past with the roller door up all the time
Awesome photos Bulldogchook , great dogs , like the old Rinnai Galaxie gas heater too

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
Amazing what you can find on ebay these days
sorry to dissapoint mearsey but i've had that heater for years mate hooked up to natural in the shed can't beat it on a winters nite .... also the pic of the shed does'nt really do it justice i'll have to update it

P

Paint.

I have the two Bulldogs team posters (Daily Telegraph and The Express Newspaper) stuck on my wall above my Bulldogs flag

#dedicatedsupporter

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
sorry to dissapoint mearsey but i've had that heater for years mate hooked up to natural in the shed can't beat it on a winters nite .... also the pic of the shed does'nt really do it justice i'll have to update it
No mate Im impressed not disappointed , I have one ready to go in my shed that my parents bought new in 1984 , I am a gasfitter and Rinnai service tech and they are like an xy falcon - you cant break them . Have 2 other Rinnai heaters in the house and use them daily . Bet it looks great mate and your bulldogs watch the game with you I bet lol

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
only one dog now da general passed away last feb bloody best dog i ever had that boy

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have cave which i call "the cave of sodomy".

No bulldogs cave though.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Aussie bulldogs are better health wise but not yet a reconised breed. Funnily enough they are renaming them Australasian bosdogs in order to get recognition. I'm still getting on soon though. Gonna name him Tunks or Dymock

Status
Not open for further replies.