Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
After discussion about a certain poster , was wondering if there are any Kennellers out there with a Bulldog Cave , shrine , wall etc with signed jumpers , posters or collectables etc

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After discussion about a certain poster , was wondering if there are any Kennellers out there with a Bulldog Cave , shrine , wall etc with signed jumpers , posters or collectables etc
yep...

got 4 signed jerseys all framed (3 match worn), and 3 frames with player's signatures (2 by Terry Lamb and ummm Willie Mason)

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
I've got 2003 and 2009 signed jerseys, as well as a Dogs T-shirt with a large signature from Nigel Vagana.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sure do. The man cave surely has many Bulldog memorabilia. Signed Jersey, shoes, player shorts, footy's & other framed gear etc.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to own a Bulldog cave. I'd plot things in there and work on my hearing.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I have around eight framed Footy Card sets, flags, some hanging from the roof, block mounted posters, more flags, Blue carpet. I have a photo of the cave on my facebook page. I even purchased a new towel. My wife has sewn a tunnel across the top. I run through a rod and turned it into a wall hanging cape banner.

My Doggies Cave is a converted garage that opens up onto the entertaining area. I'm extending out over the roller door onto another little shade clothed area with hanging plants. Big Screen Television and the ability to record and watch again the next day. There are two blue lounges and lots of space to watch the Doggies.. The Big Bulldogs sticker on the beer fridge pissed the wife off, but hey, you can't keep her happy all the time.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I have around eight framed Footy Card sets, flags, some hanging from the roof, block mounted posters, more flags, Blue carpet. I have a photo of the cave on my facebook page. I even purchased a new towel. My wife has sewn a tunnel across the top. I run through a rod and turned it into a wall hanging cape banner.
**** yeah!!!!

ok so Blue carpet was enough for me but you have a tunnel??? a f'n tunnel?? would love to see some photos?

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
i have SBW worn boot from 2004 signed and framed. maybe best piece of memorabilia i own

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

My Doggies Cave is a converted garage that opens up onto the entertaining area. I'm extending out over the roller door onto another little shade clothed area with hanging plants. Big Screen Television and the ability to record and watch again the next day. There are two blue lounges and lots of space to watch the Doggies.. The Big Bulldogs sticker on the beer fridge pissed the wife off, but hey, you can't keep her happy all the time.
Done the same sort of thing with a quilt set and made cutains. Has the huge Bulldog head facing out of the double glass doos and the pillow case id the same thing but for the smaller window. Pretty povo but looks the part. And the Pet Bulldog makes an appearance.

Got the Blue lounges also. 3 bay shed with no cars/tools or anything, purely man cave. pool table etc.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score

wow sounds awesome big fella

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Done the same sort of thing with a quilt set and made cutains. Has the huge Bulldog head facing out of the double glass doos and the pillow case id the same thing but for the smaller window. Pretty povo but looks the part. And the Pet Bulldog makes an appearance.

Got the Blue lounges also. 3 bay shed with no cars/tools or anything, purely man cave. pool table etc.
You have a pet bulldog , a real one ?

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Cool Garrat , saw a real British Bulldog the other day , was beautiful but very fat also saw an Aussie Bulldog too , they are bred here and are awesome . One of the 2 will be my next when my German Shephard and bittsa pass on

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a blue wall with a few Bulldog prints, an Immortals Australian signed jumper and my pride and joy, a signed photo and playing card of Terry Lamb after the 1995 GF. Plus a mate of mine made me a big Bulldogs logo (the one previous to our current one) made out of Aluminium that hangs on the wall in my shed

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep...

got 4 signed jerseys all framed (3 match worn), and 3 frames with player's signatures (2 by Terry Lamb and ummm Willie Mason)
Never got around to getting a jersey framed ... where do you go? how much do you pay? Theres a good chance I will
be getting a signed jersey this weekend that I will need to get framed.... =P

ps: I have a man cave that I have been digging out slowly ... I have dug out enough room to practice golf in =P

Last edited by a moderator:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talked my wife into letting me get one, how much are they roughly?
Aussie Bulldogs are cheaper from memory. Pretty sure they are around the $1500 - $2500 mark. You can nearly double that for an English Bulldog. Prices also depended on the breeder too.
This is where i got mine from. Cant praise them enough.
www.broorybulldogs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.