Who going to be the Xfactor for the dogs this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you post to picture in the post like this???

~c.
When you click on reply, and type your post, you then have two options one to post reply the other to upload a file, click on upload a file, then click choose file, select the file (image, gif) you want to upload, make sure it’s not bigger than 2MB, it will get uploaded automatically, then select full image and then click on post reply! Bingo!!!!

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he ever played centre for the blues, only remember him on the wing. Doesn't really matter i guess, point is his best footy wasn't played there so it will be interesting to see how he goes.
Its his best position at this point of his career by a country mile.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Keep a close eye on clay priest, i reckon he'll hold onto his jumper without any dramas. He'll have a big year he's got the goods.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are paying $34.00 to get the premiership on Ladbrokes..... 4th highest paying... bookies giving knights a better chance.

Do we all have our blue and white goggles on?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its his best position at this point of his career by a country mile.
On paper it looks like his best position, we will see if that translates on the footy field this season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are paying $34.00 to get the premiership on Ladbrokes..... 4th highest paying... bookies giving knights a better chance.

Most other clubs fans don't rate us any chance at all lol.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

$41 on TAB. Already got my cash on us. Even $3.75 to make the 8. doubled down.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most other clubs fans don't rate us any chance at all lol.
I have only spoken to one other club fan who thinks we will make the 8.
$41 on TAB. Already got my cash on us. Even $3.75 to make the 8. doubled down.
I'm not convinced tbh... other teams are far more established and have less questions surrounding them

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have only spoken to one other club fan who thinks we will make the 8.I'm not convinced tbh... other teams are far more established and have less questions surrounding them
True, but that is the nature of punting isn't it - no guarantees and I haven't felt this vibe around the club for a long time.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Voldemort’s who hopefully will not let the 50/50’s go against us every time like the majority of them over the last few years.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you click on reply, and type your post, you then have two options one to post reply the other to upload a file, click on upload a file, then click choose file, select the file (image, gif) you want to upload, make sure it’s not bigger than 2MB, it will get uploaded automatically, then select full image and then click on post reply! Bingo!!!!
thank you kind, sir! So easy now it's explained :grinning:

~c.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Cleeland gets a run he might be an X Factor. He is dangerous in attack, if he can translate that to FG, it will be good. He was our best player in NSW cup last year, played cronulla reserves in 2016 and won FG premiership with ipswich in qld comp in 2015. I think we may see a number of halves combos pre season, it may be the best way to tell.

If Foran is the x factor it would also be good. Either half having x factor would be a change of pace.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think he ever played centre for the blues, only remember him on the wing. Doesn't really matter i guess, point is his best footy wasn't played there so it will be interesting to see how he goes.
Lets hope he goes well. I'm quietly confident he will go ok.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

No we don't, the critics can't see it...yet

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think moses mbye will have a good year based on the fact that he has NEVER!!!!!! been good

Status
Not open for further replies.