Who going to be the Xfactor for the dogs this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious for mine the person who already is showing the x factor for us is Dean Pay hopefully it will continue, one thing for suur is that we all will be wanting to watch the boys go around this year it's guaranteed already we will have a better year than last we didn't get the soon last year but probably deserved it not this year

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m disappointed with the fact most of us on the kennel don’t rate Tolman, I think he will be massive this year especially coming from the bench! Tolmanator is Xfactor from the bench!

View attachment 4825
I don't suppose anybody has a 2016 Gold James Graham Captain Canterbury Breed card &/or a 2017 Gold Kerrod Holland Dutch Canterbury Breed card to help me complete my sets?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will Hopoate back to his best position will be good for us. A surprise package
You know Hoppa never actually played his best footy at centre, he was a gun on the wing when he first hit firstgrade and was great filling in for Stewart at fullback when he was missing. He hardly played much centre at Manly and only ever played there consistently until he went to Parra. On paper he probably looks best suited at centre, but he's never really performed well enough there so far in his career.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather the whole team offers support play than have one player we recognise as our x factor.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You know Hoppa never actually played his best footy at centre, he was a gun on the wing when he first hit firstgrade and was great filling in for Stewart at fullback when he was missing. He hardly played much centre at Manly and only ever played there consistently until he went to Parra. On paper he probably looks best suited at centre, but he's never really performed well enough there so far in his career.
Yes your right he burst on the scene on wing and fullback. He did play soo in centres as well. I think he's too slow for wing fullback these days and centre is now his only position, unless you try and completely mix it up and try him at 5/8.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t quite decide.

It’s a mixture of Aiden Tolman on the 5th tackle or Greg Eastwood’s short kicking game on the third tackle.
Who can forget Eastwood kicking on the 3rd.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Matt hardy from wwe he is WOKEN!!! YEEEEESSSSSSS OOHHHHH AHHHHHH

Lol sorry I just saw wwe and his gimmick is he's lost the plot but everyone loves him in the crowd The bulldogs shall DELETE all other teams and win the title this year AHHHHHH

And mbye or Foran if Kieran is fit and back to manly best form

Wow that bloke still around in wwe?

He was always the shit brother lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Matt hardy from wwe he is WOKEN!!! YEEEEESSSSSSS OOHHHHH AHHHHHH

Lol sorry I just saw wwe and his gimmick is he's lost the plot but everyone loves him in the crowd The bulldogs shall DELETE all other teams and win the title this year AHHHHHH

And mbye or Foran if Kieran is fit and back to manly best form
They will fade away and classify themselves as obsolete....OBSOLETE!!!!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes your right he burst on the scene on wing and fullback. He did play soo in centres as well. I think he's too slow for wing fullback these days and centre is now his only position, unless you try and completely mix it up and try him at 5/8.
Noooooo another failed has been ecperiment

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Mbye will be a steady fullback at best. I think we'll eventually be discussing if he should be playing there and the possibility of him being a bench utility.

Foran most definitely the X factor

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets face it we have no genuine game breaker. Mbye has potential but I haven't seen anything from his stints at 5/8 to suggest he will be dangerous at FB, never seen him create something from nothing like most of the speedster's do. I reckon he will be up to Jack Wighton level .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets face it we have no genuine game breaker. Mbye has potential but I haven't seen anything from his stints at 5/8 to suggest he will be dangerous at FB, never seen him create something from nothing like most of the speedster's do. I reckon he will be up to Jack Wighton level .
Brett Morris has a wicked sidestep close to the line.
RFM will have the year of his life.
Genuine contenders with the right mindset.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m disappointed with the fact most of us on the kennel don’t rate Tolman, I think he will be massive this year especially coming from the bench! Tolmanator is Xfactor from the bench!

View attachment 4825
How do you post to picture in the post like this???

~c.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think he ever played centre for the blues, only remember him on the wing. Doesn't really matter i guess, point is his best footy wasn't played there so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa I think will be a strong centre and will provide Montoya with good opportunites

Status
Not open for further replies.