Who gave Jmk and Okunbor new deals?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez mate, Ockie is the only player to be caught out of position hey? WTF. Most of the team is out of position all game every game. They are unfit and have no direction. You lot on here pick a target and sink the boot in. Ockie is not the worst we have out there, at least he can score a try. How many others can say that.
We all know the WHOLE team is shit and playing out of position. But my take on dreadlocks.. Is Just my honest Opinion mate, doesn’t mean I am right or wrong, it’s not about that !! but it’s what I believe.!!

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
JMK is made the scapegoat for a lot of our troubles unfortunately.
He’s a good player. Good running rake. He was offered a TWO year deal (not ons like everyone says) because he’s as playing well.
He’s not superstar, he needs to get the ball out quicker, but would make a good backup.

Okenbor was signed because we needed depth and to be honest, I don’t think it was a coincidence he got signed during the height of the BLM frenzy that happened early last year.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cook needs to given a chance at hooker, bring up some of the reserve graders now, need some backrowers that hole run..Burton put away your kicking game and more running..Jackson enough said as a ball player..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope it wasnt gus because these 2 plodders were off contract last year... terrible management
New deals for them are ok if they are squad players but not when they are your main hooker and first choice winger from round 1