Who gave Jmk and Okunbor new deals?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a fucked decision.. I was a JMK supporter for a LONG time. Given the kiwi connection and just love the kid (still do) his heart is in the right place and he shows commitment and passion to the blue and white! And NONE of y’all can’t take that away from him. And I won’t take that away from him. But he just doesn’t have the polish to be what he needs or wants to. So I feel for him cos he gives 100% to the bulldogs.

dreadlocks, I’ve never liked the guy. When he first started I called him butter fingers.. last night he came in once again and his hands an brain as per usual let him down. Unlike JMK, there’s nothing to give him credit for or nothing to like. He’s trash and must GO.!!!

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure who offered them New deals but it was a terrible decision, neither are first grade nrl players and would never have played this many games for any other team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was gus, gus gave okunbor the two year deal. JMK was previous.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure it wasn't Gus as they were done before his time started here, I could be wrong though.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can see why JMK was re-signed because we have terrible depth at hooker but why it was any longer than this season needs some explanation.
We we still need hooker depth when Mahoney gets here.