who does kimmorley

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mofo sixx

wrap-arounds are they a new type of zinger wrap from KFC?

he prolly runs them to his wife , and maybe team mates if its his turn to do a run to kfc

M

mofo sixx

Dude after what has happened with Dimitra today i wouldnt be like that man. It's a bit rude
she didnt even know the guy,

lol , she was web-caming me last night in all her glory

hth

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^

Hahahaha. No. that was dry.

Wrap arounds are quite effective. They only started being used again a fair bit last year with teams.

I think it's a good, simple play that sucks in defenders which creates space outwide.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol top thread, i love it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol top thread, i love it.
I thought there is a thread about everything else BK is going to do, why not this lol.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
You say that all clubs rort the salary cap but we don't know that. What we do know is that there is an auditor and that he is paid to investigate every club. We do know that there are clubs caught from time to time so some investigation at least actually takes place. I am no supporter of the Roosters but they have mostly implemented a plan of paying top dollar for their stars and nothing for the rest. They are also able to sell the lifestyle to potential players. Despite our prejudice there is no evidence they are breaking the salary cap. They have won only one GF in recent memory and that was the result of a really strong coaching effort and one or two class players.

I also don't believe the Dogs are breaking the salary cap. I honestly don't see what is the incentive for the club to do it. There are lots of loopholes and incentives under the cap to get it up to more than we can afford to pay as a club anyway.

K

kennyy

theres one auditor to cover 16 clubs. and he is based out of eastern sydney cmon do the maths they r rorting that cap

C

chipandchase

hopefully not to holdsworth, that means the knob is playing!!!

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Is there one auditor? Surely he has assistants and yes he is based in the Eastern Suburbs but so is the NRL. It's one thing to wonder how clubs fit players under the cap and completely another to claim knowledge that they are definitely doing so. Yes, the record shows that some clubs have rorted the cap from time to time as they have been caught and fined. I don't think the Roosters need to rort the cap. I don't think we need to either. As I understand the cap it allows with allowances some $4.5 million. That may not be enough to buy one player in European soccer but in Australia in NRL it is enough to buy a team of 25 good athletes. Sometimes an exceptional athlete may be able to jump the fence to another sport or country but not many. There just isn't a strong world wide demand to RL players.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
talking about roosters rorting the cap.

i know a girl who works in the marketing department at the roosters and she even told me they are rorting the cap.

we might not be rorting the cap but after what we went through who would be stupid enough to even try it

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Who does Kimmorley throw the ball to from the scrum?

Who does Kimmorley throw the ball to from the scrum?

The #6

i was tempted to make this forum form the continuation of moes forum from the other 2. keep em coming lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol holdsworth will spill the pill if he's in the no.6

Status
Not open for further replies.