Who do you WANT to win the Grand Final??

Who do you want to win the Grand Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I never thought i would ever say this, but i will be barracking for Easts.
A few of my reasons.
1) They play a better style of footy to saints, who really bore me to tears.
2) I think that Braith Anasta is a good player and a decent young fella who deserves to win another one.
3) I cant believe that saints can leave a young player with the ability of Kyle Stanley out of their side, how i'd love him to play for us.
I actually agree with all of those comments. I think that Ricky Stuart is/was a completely unlikeable coach and I think that he was behind a lot of the poaching and so on from the Dogs. Fittler, while a bad coach and a bit of a nong seems quite a likeable guy and Anasta remains one of my favourite footballers. Minichiello, since he came back from those injuries has stopped being a complete cat and Smith appears to have settled Carney and Pearce. I like the way SKD plays and I love to hate Wariea-Hargreaves. They are a good enemy.

I know Bennett is a great coach and probably a great guy but he comes across like Folkes on a really bad day when I see him on tv and I haven't forgiven Soward. I don't like the way the Saints play football at the moment even though they are winning. I will be supporting the Roosters.

Hercules

Waterboy
Reaction score
I remember that incident when the Roosters supporters did that.

Hercules, as a Bulldogs supporter you should know all too well you shouldn't label an entire club over a few bad apples.

That incident isn't enough for me to go against supporting them their GF win. The Dragons overall are much more cocky IMO, and we already proved and settled our differences in 2004 with the Roosters. I hate the Roosters, but I hate the Dragons much more.
Thats a fair call bLaQDoG. Bad apples indeed. The behaviour of the supporters from both the Roosters and the Bulldogs has improved considerably since those dark days. The Bulldogs did have a few bad apples, the odd lemon and the occasional bannana.

In saying that, in this pefect storm of having the two most disliked teams being in the Grandfinal, its a lose lose either way.
The Cocky and Dillusional, Chest Puffing, Put you asleep, Self annointed favourites to win every comp since 1985, St Merge Supporters vs. The high society, 3 suger late sipping, Uncle Nick will fix it, Bondi Ink, Cinderella wannabes Roosters Supporters.
The only saving grace is that the 2010 NRL Title winner will forever have a ' * ' next to their name thanks to the Melbourne Stoms salary cap rorting which made a mess of the season.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats a fair call bLaQDoG. Bad apples indeed. The behaviour of the supporters from both the Roosters and the Bulldogs has improved considerably since those dark days. The Bulldogs did have a few bad apples, the odd lemon and the occasional bannana.

In saying that, in this pefect storm of having the two most disliked teams being in the Grandfinal, its a lose lose either way.
The Cocky and Dillusional, Chest Puffing, Put you asleep, Self annointed favourites to win every comp since 1985, St Merge Supporters vs. The high society, 3 suger late sipping, Uncle Nick will fix it, Bondi Ink, Cinderella wannabes Roosters Supporters.
The only saving grace is that the 2010 NRL Title winner will forever have a ' * ' next to their name thanks to the Melbourne Stoms salary cap rorting which made a mess of the season.
Couldn't agree more. At least one of these teams will be sulking at the end of the 80 minutes. Either the Roosters or Dragons. It will be a joyous sight to remember for years :grinning:

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dragons, I freakin hate the Roosters witha passion, i cant fkn handle Anasta smerking all the time and Brian Smith just ****s me so i really hope that the Dragons win by at least 20!! Then i will be happy!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have no choice but to go for the Roosters. My brother is a mad keen Dragons supporter and he will be unbearable if they win ca't wait to see the look on his face when they loose it will be classic!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I will never support the Dragons in a grand-final. Their supporters are the worst.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol if the roosters win, it's a bad omen, every year a team gets kicked out due to the cap put big money on the roosters. They can only win when the best is out

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate to say it but the Roosters forme. I hate them with a passion - but Anasta, Myles & Conn all former Dogs which sways me to them. And the fact the thought of Soward smiling holding the trophy makes me puke!!!!

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't stand the Roosters & St George is not much better,
but NoOoOo way i want The Roosters to win the Grand Final.

and for you Fitler....
Sydney Opera House isn't apart of the Sydney Roosters Territory you penrith twit.
If any team has bragging rights over territory for their fans, it would be The Rabbitohs,
not you bondi latte dolly bags.

Oo and let's not forget the Original RL team. Glebe Dirty Reds.

BULLDOGS WILL WIN THE 2011 PREMIERSHIP WOO HOO!!

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want the roasters to lose! i hope they get thier ar$es thrashed. the nrl need to look at the carney sacking from the raiders for misbehaviour, then is allowed to sign @ the transit lounge. so go the dragoons for this game only.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs NSW Cup squad!

Mike B

Bargache +447
Reaction score
Roosters.

Only because they are third most hated behind Parra and St George.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hate to say this but have to go with dragons - atleast they have a team of men unlike the bladdy show ponnies in the roosters team - just cant stand the pretty rooster boys and i can never forgive them for poaching our players

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with you there mate, plus I think The old Broncos coach deserves it, his team has finished minor premieres two years in a row now and thats a big accomplishment, in saying that I dislike BOTH teams and am a Diehard dogs fan but theres no way im cheering for a Team that has stolen players off of us in recent years
hate to say this but have to go with dragons - atleast they have a team of men unlike the bladdy show ponnies in the roosters team - just cant stand the pretty rooster boys and i can never forgive them for poaching our players

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would not be able to bear and cant even fathom the sh!t i will cop from friends...Please Roosters, PLEASE WIN, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.