Opinion Who do you want to be Coach for Bulldogs FG in 2020?

Coach you would like for 2020

• Total voters

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're at 65% can someone take a screen shot and send it to the Anderson's.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone do one on instagram thekennel page see what the polls are like on there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're at 65% can someone take a screen shot and send it to the Anderson's.
Like they give a shit lol. Pay will unfortunately be here again next season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah, he will be gone by years end. They were desperately trying to jag Holbrook but missed him. I reckon there is a plan B.
I'd be suprise if that was the case

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, he will be gone by years end. They were desperately trying to jag Holbrook but missed him. I reckon there is a plan B.
You don’t think pay would’ve accepted an offer if we offered him
What makes you think that the titans job is an attractive one

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don’t think pay would’ve accepted an offer if we offered him
What makes you think that the titans job is an attractive one
I don't understand your reply.. I was commenting on Nabs post. I believe Pay will be gone by Xmas and as for The Titans, it's a club the NRL desperately wants to succeed and is throwing plenty at to help.

No doubt the discussions with Holbrook would have had the Austalialn Coach talking to him with the background support of the NRL.
Not a bad 1st gig in the main game for him and a much better roster than the one we currently have.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand your reply.. I was commenting on Nabs post. I believe Pay will be gone by Xmas and as for The Titans, it's a club the NRL desperately wants to succeed and is throwing plenty at to help.

No doubt the discussions with Holbrook would have had the Austalialn Coach talking to him with the background support of the NRL.
Not a bad 1st gig in the main game for him and a much better roster than the one we currently have.
Sorry lol I meant Holbrook

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holbrook to titans means Flanagan for 2021 so we are stuck with pay till then :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Can we stand another year of Pay ? will Flanagan be involved in recruitment? Is he allowed to be?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holbrook to titans means Flanagan for 2021 so we are stuck with pay till then :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Can we stand another year of Pay ? will Flanagan be involved in recruitment? Is he allowed to be?
I can't stand Flanagan but i'd be willing to accept just about anyone other than Pay.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

What makes you so sure the Board won't extend Pay. Afterall Horse and his corral, they reckon he deserves a chance to show what he's got with a decent roster. That means 2021 and 2022 really at the very least.

They'll wait till then, we'll continue to fail and be back where we are now in 3 years time. Oh dear.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring in Flanno... he's a ruthless cant....

He has a win at all cost mentality